My order has been shipped !! :)

At least many others will be getting the game on Tuesday and we will have lots of information to keep us busy.

I remember last time even before I got the game, some people here were taking theirs back thanks to the quitters

My copy just arrived, pity that I am at work all day.

My copy has arrived and i will post my review after playing few matches. May be sometime in evening. :)

Aye it's only Tuesday and people have the game already! That's bloody good service from ShopTo. Too bad I went with HMV because ShopTo was stuffing me around

:crying :crying

The games not out for 3 days, can everyone be nice to me and not post until I have the game. :D

I'm going to be so jealous when you guys are all talking about it...

Great service from Shopto. ?25 for the game, free delivery and it arrives 3 before release day.

Posted this in a nother thread but saw this is the one people appear to be chatting in - Gotta love Shopto! Saw some of the advice on here so pre-ordered yesterday morning, dispatched at 3pm in the afternoon, arrived at work this morning!

Only rubbish thing I now have to wait until 5pm to get home & play...it's gonna be a long day!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 28
:banana2:banana2 god mate, you must be 1 of the first. Do shopto ship to aus mate. If yes how long do you think it will take.PS can you do a test match clip for us.

Users who are viewing this thread