My order has been shipped !! :)

My order has also been shipped, normal first class delivery with SHOPTO.

Order all of my games from them, never ever had any problems with them and virtually always get the games well before release date.

kamy100 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Is ShopTo 1st class and signed for delivery, does that go to your house, or go to the post office, then they send it?

It goes to the address that you asked for it to be shipped to, someone will need to sign for it, if not they will leave a card and you can collect it from your local delivery office.

My order has also been shipped, normal first class delivery with SHOPTO.

Order all of my games from them, never ever had any problems with them and virtually always get the games well before release date.

kamy100 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

It goes to the address that you asked for it to be shipped to, someone will need to sign for it, if not they will leave a card and you can collect it from your local delivery office.

Thanks, cause there will be someone here till 3, but after that no one will be in and i got cricket match :/
But we collect our mail at the post office, as sometimes it goes to our neighbor.
So should be ok. :)

Last edited:
So I tried ordering through shopto.net and the site is really buggy......I sign up activate the account and add IC 2010 which shows up in basket

I click on check out and it says your billing address will be the shipping address and asks me to enter the billing address which I do and then when i click on the confirm button it tries to connect to some safegate or gateway but eventually opens up same page as the one that I was entering address into inside a frame.

I even went into my account to enter card details as I thought maybe it uses information from there but that didn't work either.

Anyone in U.S. ordered from SHOPTO if so how did you go about it?

I was surprised that gameplay.co.uk did not carry it. AC09 was one of their best sellers last year. They shipped it to me in 6 days!

After reading MrMans latest post, im sticking with HMV

So I tried ordering through shopto.net and the site is really buggy......I sign up activate the account and add IC 2010 which shows up in basket

I click on check out and it says your billing address will be the shipping address and asks me to enter the billing address which I do and then when i click on the confirm button it tries to connect to some safegate or gateway but eventually opens up same page as the one that I was entering address into inside a frame.

I even went into my account to enter card details as I thought maybe it uses information from there but that didn't work either.

Anyone in U.S. ordered from SHOPTO if so how did you go about it?

I paid through Paypal and it went very smoothly. Picked my address through my paypal
Royal Int. Mail ships in 4-5 days to Toronto, Canada. If all goes well hoping to get it before weekend :fingers crossed:

I paid through Paypal and it went very smoothly. Picked my address through my paypal
Royal Int. Mail ships in 4-5 days to Toronto, Canada. If all goes well hoping to get it before weekend :fingers crossed:

i guess i will try that.

When did you order the game?

Glad you posted your experience with Shopto. I'd tried this earlier in the day, had the exact same errors and thought it was my system / card.

I think there was another guy who had problems while ordering at shopto and when he got in touch with shopto's customer service he found out they don't accept US credit cards and don't ship to US. Looks like you are facing a similar problem.

I think there was another guy who had problems while ordering at shopto and when he got in touch with shopto's customer service he found out they don't accept US credit cards and don't ship to US. Looks like you are facing a similar problem.

I didn't even get to the page of entering credit card information...It was plain weird...

also if they don't accept international credit cards then whats the point of shipping stuff international, people won't money order them money.

Anyways, I'll post after i order via paypal....I think there is slight advantage but let me figure it out first and post it.

mrman80 added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Just got this message, atleast more informative then opening same page inside the frame:

Sorry, Our bank is now closed!

Unfortunately our payment provider processes orders between 2am and 4am each morning. This has caused our customers problems with the checkout being slow and the site timing out before the checkout process completes.

To stop these problems from happening we have changed our website to automatically disable checkout between these times.

We are sorry that you cannot process your order at this time and hope it does not cause too much inconvenience. The next time you log in the items in your shopping basket will still be there (although please check the prices as they may have changed).

Lol well if they don't ship to the US then why even try. Fazzy is in Canada, lots of sites in the UK ship to Canada but not the US

dang i didn't read that ! smack i guess back to hmv then.

mrman80 added 11 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

thnx hmarka, i reordered it at HMV.com....when you open your order details what does it say under ITEM status?

Users who are viewing this thread