BC are out. :crying
LA shuts lights out of Rockets.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
BC are out. :crying
LA shuts lights out of Rockets.
I'm proud of the way the Rockets played after losing Yao. Hope we don't lose Artest to free agency next year... he seems to be interested in leaving...

Celtics were going to lose to the Cavs anyway... so that loss didn't make a huge difference. I don't think the Magic will do too well, either. I predict 4-2 to Cavs.

Lakers just stole Game 1 from the Nuggets. Certainly looks like the Nuggets have all the necessary ingredients to take on the Lakers. I'm going to go 4-3 with the Lakers.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lakers have so much playoff experience. They will win 4-1 easily. Today they just stole win from defeat. They play great when it really matters.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Lakers have so much playoff experience. They will win 4-1 easily. Today they just stole win from defeat. They play great when it really matters.
Nuggets have been unbeaten at home these playoffs, though. Something just happens when teams visit... maybe it's the altitude. If the Nuggets still had AI instead of Billups, then I'd say the Lakers would walk all over them. Billups is providing that clutch factor as well as directing the point really well. Remember those clutch 3 pointers he hit in Game 1? He's going to keep doing that... he's really made a habit out of it.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
God, I miss Billups so much! AI is a has been and is waay over the hill. I'd rather have Chauncy, failing that a big guy like Ben Gordon or a play maker like Ray Allen.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Another Laker win. :mad:
Whenever I watch them play they win. :p
Kobe's 3 pointer when 1 minute was left sealed it for Lakers. Hes legend.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Lakers teach Nuggets another lesson in fourth quater. :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I will not watch next Laker game as I want game 7.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Poor Nuggets just did not had the killing instinct. They were with Lakers in all games barring last 4 minutes.

Magic though can be diffrent game all together for Lakers as they have presense in middle. The superman. :banana2

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
The Lakers will clean up in the finals, the Magic will cop out hard.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yup, they won't stop Kobe. Simple as that, and the Magic don't have that finals experience to get them over this final hurdle. Maybe next year and if they had Nelson, but right now the Lakers are just too good - looking forward to seeing Kobe celebrate his first NBA ring without Shaq.

Users who are viewing this thread