No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

yet another dinho sig........

2psnazt.png

How the bloody heck do you get the render to blend intot he background so perfectly?!

Anyways, Fantastic work yet again, I especially love the effects on him -- On his foot and by his shoulder. 9.8/10

if u would have given me a 10/10 i would have told u that secret of that render blending.....:p....

Anyways thanks for ur lovely comments......:P....

Superb siggy. I love the text. The blending is awesome. The render effects look great. It also goes with the background really well. The brushes on him look great too.

Overall: 10/10

Do my siggy next please:p

guys i will do ur request but m soo damn lasy....soo u guys have to wait a bit....not much but just a lil bit...:D

woah amazing!!!
old render but an amazing sig!!
background is nice, colors r nice, textures and brush work is awesome....
effects are super!!!
Blending is done perfectly!!
text fits well!!!
Amazing Finish!!!

overall 11/10!!:p

Rameez this was for the Third time that something happens to the sig which u request...some wierd stuff happens when ever i try to make that sig...yesterday someone closed Photoshop....today the PSD got corrupted and day after yesterday i wasnt able to make it......today in the meanwhile i was able to save something....Contact me on msn i ill give u the PSD and u just try and finish it

b/w here is a joey Barton wallie

2dkwdgo.png

Superb stuff!! The bg is lovely! Can't get my eyes off it:p...The text looks great. The floral brushes(?) look great. Render looks a little stretched though.

Overall Ill give this 9.8/10

EDIT: Im on msn now:)

I love that, really do. Using it now. Any chance of using this picture though instead?

barton.jpg

ok Culli no prolem i will make a new wall for ya.......

mani definetly "yes" but not now :p.....

rameez sorry bud i havent yet got on PC becuase am ill....fever and sore throat.....will do a collab dont worry ;)..

cheers macwrold :p...

Users who are viewing this thread