No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

well tbh i dont have much resource as i formatted my PC ...am just sticking to the most reliable thing in photoshop the pentool and some brushes by Metalic-CX......dont belive me ask mani aka dr.pepper me and he almost started together in search of some good resources...all my old PSD,textures and Brushes are gone....i only have that Arashavin sig PSD and those two walls PSD....

nevathaless here's a sig completly made up of normal Brushes(Dot Brushes),Pentooling and Effects...just stickin to the basics

V.1
24zyxhf.png

V.2
32zsvgo.png

What he says is true. He only uses floral, metal and pen tool. Another class sig, nothing bad whatsoever.

I like the sig however there are somethings I don't like, I like the nice simple background however I think the grey blur circle in the background shows up a little too much. The use of the shadow render is very good however I feel it's too clear in comparison with the render. The render effects are great and I love the colour of the render, really gives it a touch of class with that gold however I'm not liking the white dots coming off towards the right of the bat. The text, fabulous. Great signature!

Hey, you mind doing a tutorial on text?

that quite easy....cant make a tut on that cause its really simple

1.)Ok first of all add a text

2.)Change its Colour to FFCOO ( Gold Colour)

3.)Change its Blendin Mode to Colour Dodge

4.)Either Duplicate it and play with its Optacity OR make a new layer beneath the Text layer and take Out ur White Brush and make some Dots behind the text....Lower the optacity of the White dots and Tadaaa ur done

if u feel any difficulty in it feeeeeeeel freeeee to ask any Question

Nice sig. The background is a bit simple for mine, but the lighting looks class. Great text too. I would love to see some new styles from you though. kiu :)

Also, can you provide a link to these brushes by Metallic-CX as I can't seem to find them.

Last edited:
Ummm...nice try there but I don't really like this one. The bg looks good but the KP text behind him doesn't look good. Pietersen is too lightened. I like the line over KP though. The Keven Pietersen text on both sides look good.

Overall: 7/10

dang.....i was expecting that :p....my monitor is too dark.......actually the problem was that i made 3 versions but posted just one......should have posted all three...ummhhhhh i feel that am kinda giving lame excuses lolz...my experiments arent paying off here i suppose i guess i have to stick to the OLD formula..

here'z a new or u may call it old coz i started this sig a month ago and then forgot it and finished it now...

V.1
t7lunn.png

V.2
2lwstah.png

V.3
14cz3ev.png

V.4
im1gkm.png

the original size is 400 by 150....dont have it here in my lap soo posted the smaller size which i had...

I actually really like the KP one. I love the 3D 'KP' text on the left of him, I think it looks superb. Overall I personally think the text in this one is brilliant as I also like the vertical and horizontal text on both sides. The random lines and brushes also look brilliant :p 9.5/10

As for the Ganguly one, V1 for me. Everything seems good except the lighting is a bit dull on all of them...Apart from that, Another excellent piece of artwork from you. 8.5/10 KUTGW :thumbs

This looks sooo good. V1 for me. I really love the background on this one. the render effects go well with the bg and the render blends in really well too. The Sourav text needs to stand out more. It probably is looking small because you resized the siggy.

Overall I really like it. Ill give it a 9.5/10

yet another Experiment.....trying my best to do things differently...

2vuzm89.png

Everything is perfect except the render should be a little clearer. This sig has inspired me to create something now!

Users who are viewing this thread