No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

back again with a wall.....

11mbxhc.jpg

Very well done :)

The texture usage, The lighting, the emm?? Brush (the star glitter configured with brush settings?) Excellent composure, the text goes well this time, it's not too big, but if you put it right behind the texture layers, ( the one's you've put on the render) it'll add a great lighting look, the spark and the dim effect on the hands is completely satisfying! :) And the best of all, you've been successful at creating a feel into the work, yes, that smog kind of work on the render, (near the waist) :) :)

KUTVGW mate! Just use some more background stocks which adds more realism, though this is very magical!

You're already into a superb style and i don't think you need much advises, you're kind of a self learning person, and it's very good!

Reps for your hard work! KIU Mate! :D..:D..

You are bloody sensationsal, I love your armoury of brush strokes and textures, they're heavenly. KUTGW :thumbs

Damn awesome:eek: Love the way you filled the wally even though the render was very small for the wallpaper! Fantastic work! KUTGW!

Thats a quite decent attempt. I like the text on the left side but not sure about the text on the right side. The bg looks good. Also the render effects look good. But you can do aloooooooot better than this:)

Overall: 8.5/10

You sure do love dropping shadow :p. You even do it on the brushes lol. But you make it work.

Not upto your standards.As Rameez said that the text on right is very bad.Aslo try using other color themes.

Overall : 7/10

Back again fellas......some of u might be wondering where was i...well i was on a mission to achieve the best spot in GFX....the Elite GFX ;)...

V.1
2irkpp5.jpg

V.2
zivmgw.jpg

dont say "please" mate....it makes me feel kinda wierd lol.....just order it ;)....:p....havent made a wall soo will go with the wall first

Users who are viewing this thread