No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

It took me an Year to change "O" to "E" lol....

V1
14bns0n.jpg

V2
6pbvqx.jpg

V3
35lvhgo.jpg

It took me an Year to change "O" to "E" lol....

V1
14bns0n.jpg

V2
6pbvqx.jpg

V3
35lvhgo.jpg

Future predictor. ;)

So, you were working on this sig for more than an year?:p

Anyways, Really great work mate, You've really got great potential, My only advise, Experiment things, Try new ideas, As you do..

But, really nice work mate, It's really been sparkling from the first page to this page! You'll go a long way!

KUTVGW!:D..:D..

He makes them lines himself using the pen tool he told me...and he uses brushes, forgotten what they're called but he linked me with them.

lol ofc i use textures but as KBC said i mostly use brushes......btw i use the textures made by me only :p....i was thinking to share it but then i changed my mind for some reason :p....

oh and here is what i made and my extremely busy life lol..

w0qp1y.jpg

lol ofc i use textures but as KBC said i mostly use brushes......btw i use the textures made by me only :p....i was thinking to share it but then i changed my mind for some reason :p....

oh and here is what i made and my extremely busy life lol..

w0qp1y.jpg

WOAH! I love the grungeness in that sig. It sick, nice work mate!

Fantabulous Lee siggy! Love the text and the bg. The render effects look awesome and the render is blended in quite well.

Overall: 10/10!!

my 100th Post....coool

Chris Gayle siggy
2m648yd.jpg

Heavy amount of sigs espicially cricket commin up.....

fantastic Neo! I only looked in this thread today and your graphics are as good as KBC's in my opinion. Keep it up and please release your textures that you use and also have requests!

my 100th Post....coool

Chris Gayle siggy
2m648yd.jpg

Heavy amount of sigs espicially cricket commin up.....

Hey! I haven't been in your thread for a while, but you're progressing really good. :)

I Like the gayle signature overall, despite of floral kind of brushes burning the downer part a bit, but the lighting over the head is really good..

I assume your only problem is the text here, i'll give you a nice and a simple tip;

I see that you've put the text to overlay, which might' have been little bold and bright, so, there's a little 'technique to make the text "stand out", it's a simple process, duplicate the layer, and set it to black and back of the main text which you have set to overlay, like a drop shadow:), and decrease the opacity of the black text to your liking and blend which will adjust the contrast of the text, hope that helps..

Other than that, you've really are a VERY NICE graphics maker, and you will be a spot of inspiration for many here ;)..

Congrats on the 100th post in the thread, and it's just a beginning for some really bright days to come, KUTVGW!:)..:D..

fantastic Neo! I only looked in this thread today and your graphics are as good as KBC's in my opinion. Keep it up and please release your textures that you use and also have requests!

bro i did shared my textures but nobody was intrested in downloading it and i felt really embarrased after that..i guess i didn't password protected it thats why no one replyed...and about that request thingi..dont get bothered by that....its off frm the start....i take requests but i am extremely LAZY..thats why to avoid many requests at a time i just "OFF"ed it:D...lol

btw here's a HUSS sig

715t78.jpgp

bro i did shared my textures but nobody was intrested in downloading it and i felt really embarrased after that..i guess i didn't password protected it thats why no one replyed...and about that request thingi..dont get bothered by that....its off frm the start....i take requests but i am extremely LAZY..thats why to avoid many requests at a time i just "OFF"ed it:D...lol

btw here's a HUSS sig

715t78.jpgp

that sick. But could you do me a michael clarke sig if you have time.

KUTGW

Users who are viewing this thread