xmsi1k.jpg

done mate....today i made three wallls

Ab De Villier's wall
14vmj4i.jpg

Brett lee my fav its even my desktop wall
2qvauly.jpg

Salam butt for the competetion....
2l9plvp.jpg

Fantastic wallpapers mate all three of them. I think the Lee at the side should have been avoided. That said, I particularly like the fire on AB de Villiers' bat. It gives it a unique touch. In addition, nice "Butt" font.

For all 3 I would give 29.3/30. Great job my pathan freind. ;)

ok gyz m here to tell u all tht i am extremely busy these days with my competetions and a lil bit of personal life...i wont be around for a while( a week or 2) but wud definetly be chkin PC........hope to be back as soon as possible

Fantastic Lee wally! awesome background and class effects and the text is legendary. Loving the colouring too.

KUTGW!

back again......damn i missed soo many things overe here lol.....

welll this is goin to be my first Cricket sig after 2 weeks....

m9ptmp.jpg

Great work mate!

Splendid render effects, Nice flow of textures and brushes and excellent coloring! The text is nice, but it's "Michael", Not "Micheal" mate:)..

Great job, but make the render stick out with the effects too, which gives a perfect blend..

Great work mate, really liking your work, and you're one of the BEST in PC..:)..

Fantastic de villiers wally! Love the duplicate render in the bg! Not too keen on the flames on the bat though. Superb text too!

Overall: 9/10

Lee wally look fantabulous! Looks completely unique! The text is legendary. Great background and effects on his right hand. Great work!

Overall: 9.5/10

Already commented on the Butt wally on MSN. But again...love the text and effects on the render.

Overall: 8.5/10

Can I request a Dhoni wallpaper?You can use the precut which mukund has made.

Bro if i get free i will do tht Dhoni wall but these days i am extremely Busy..

2 sigs made today probebly it took me about 20 mins

PAKISTAN INDEPENDENCE DAY SIG
w7gcax.jpg

Steve Harmison Sig
2mxhcsm.jpg

n3wu$3r added 57 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

btw people r asking me that did i made the butterfly...will i didn made the butterfly i used the butterfly as a render in my sig...i did the cut of the butterfly frm a pic....and made my own backround for tht and added the text.....THE BACKROUND AND THE TEXT IS "MY PROPERTY" LOL... BUT THE BUTTERFLY IS NOT BY ME....

here is that beautifull butterfly...got it from google :p....
25rp1mp.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, I wish I could have your light textures. You seem to have a wonderful set of light textures.

Users who are viewing this thread