No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

Good stuff mate. Check out my latest sig please because I would really appreciate advise from you.

If possible mate, keep the same background etc. just fit the new pic in.

you know its basically useless commenting your works....
you are just too extraordinary, your gfx rocks and will keep rocking buddy!!!
sometimes i feel jealous seeing your works!!

oohh man am really sorry culli i totally forget to edit ur walll....damn gimme 10 mins........

btw the sig i made for SOTW lol but tooooooo late....i though the finishin date was today
V.1
2q3tb8n.png

V.2
2ytvel2.png

and Thanks for ur lovely comments fear_09..;)

Last edited:
i mean i cannot post an image...its gives a message that the mod has to approve it or something.....

leme try again

s60lzt.png

great its ok now

btw culli i could not insert that render cause the backround wasnt suiting it...its wasnt for that type of render (the backround)....soo i just inserted it on the left side......mmight look weird tbh...but thats how it is...lol....

Last edited:
oohh man am really sorry culli i totally forget to edit ur walll....damn gimme 10 mins........

btw the sig i made for SOTW lol but tooooooo late....i though the finishin date was today
V.1
2q3tb8n.png

V.2
2ytvel2.png

ZExy sig man
if that would have been your entry.
you would have won hands down
:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

and i have a request could you make me a dhoni and yuvraj sig in the size 300*100

I feel it's missing something. It just seems a little too boring. And how are you in need of a good siggy? You have like 100's of sigs you made to choose from :p.

^Can you please try to be more constructive in your commenting?

these days am makin some sort of weird sigs :confused:......

2aik28h.png

1dysmv.png

a sig for an SOTW at PA

15p5opl.png

:clap

The lighting is very nice in this one, brings the realism and render blends smoothly into the BG. Everything is fine, except decrease the scan-lines' opacity, and render effects will be nice> Good border, but use a brown one and see? :)

Last edited:
Zexy sig again
but 1 problem mate........
It is showing
"Remote file is to large".

vickyrox added 11 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Are you human?
Man ur too good...
I was browsing through ur thread.
and some of your artworks are good while the others are awsssssooooommmmmmm

Plz create a tutorial

Users who are viewing this thread