New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ant have two options. Either lower the prices and we can put up with all this. Or keep the premium price and keep your promises. Not in 6 months time either.[DOUBLEPOST=1524799100][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, this was pre-patch! Just mentioning it cause swing was defs there before the new patch came out.

Exactly.
Pre-patch was better than post-patch.
Why was something that was fine messed with ?
I can't for the life of me understand it.
It's like they want to screw with us.

I'm going to be blunt, I'm going to be honest. Maybe a little too blunt and a little too honest. The reason we are still where we are is people here being too nice and too weak.

Yep, but there are forum rules to which everyone is held accountable to. Be considerate of this please.

The sad part is all this would be irrelevant and not needed if they actually kept dialogue and actually said yes we are aware of this issue and will be fixing it asap.
But we will never ever get anything back because they aren't what they used to be.[DOUBLEPOST=1524799276][/DOUBLEPOST]DBC14 they fixed things a lot quicker and actually involved themselves. It's gone backwards, yet the price is still premium.

Having the best match ever. I am finaly getting the batting . Me (AUS A) 278. Only issue is hitting sixes of faster bowlers. I dont know if i can diffend this or not lets see.

I've probably taken my frustration with these things out on the Beta Team a bit which I apologize for.
But it's so frustrating that something that was fine pre-patch is now rooted and knowing any fix is probably months upon months away.

The lofted square cut still goes to mid off, I mean what a joke. After 6 months and this is still an issue. Absolute joke of a company.
Do they REALLY even pay any attention whatsoever ? I struggle to believe so considering THAT of all things is still an issue.
The amount of times that issue has been bought up over the past 6 months beggars belief yet is still an issue.
Really am done with them.

Hey to be honest I don't totally blame Big Ant, in my opinion the moderation of Planet Cricket has pretty heavily sculpted the narrative of what we're allowed to complain about for months and months. Cynical comment after comment about what little good it does to harp on and repeat ourselves, whilst simultaneously pushing a heavy "how the AI plays" focus to almost the exclusion of all else. It never seemed that the approach to this patch was multi-faceted. They kept saying, get the AI playing a good game is the main thing.

Honestly the membership and consumers should be who the forum is for, but it doesn't seem that way to me.

Ol' Blocker got the chop for a while for not following along.

Back foot is a treat to play now. But i raised many times that playing flicks and drives to onside for outside off stump deliveries pitching on good length and full length deliveries. Batsman playing weird shot animation. Please solve this issue

I absolutely second this...
Weird animations
Square cut animation for a flick & pull animation for a square drive of back foot

Even for straight drives the animation is of a off/cover drive...

It spoils the true realism which this game has the potential to offer especially after this game changing patch...

Hope upcoming patches fixes this..

Hey to be honest I don't totally blame Big Ant, in my opinion the moderation of Planet Cricket has pretty heavily sculpted the narrative of what we're allowed to complain about for months and months. Cynical comment after comment about what little good it does to harp on and repeat ourselves, whilst simultaneously pushing a heavy "how the AI plays" focus to almost the exclusion of all else.

Honestly the membership and consumers should be who the forum is for, but it doesn't seem that way to me.

Ol' Blocker got the chop for a while for not following along.

To draw a link between Blocker’s ban, and the ‘narrative’ around this game, is so wildly, disgustingly inaccurate it is difficult to comprehend.

His ban had nothing to do with the game.

Moderation is focussed on forum rules, and has never been applied on the grounds of driving a narrative. Pathetic accusation.

It's got to the point where I think I'd faint if they came out and said we are aware of the issue and will be looking at a hotfix.
Because everything is just dragged out or ignored completely now.

MattW
Anything at all ?

Not from Matt (very good bloke), but sooner or later we're going to get the old Basil Fawlty "you lot are never satisfied" from some direction.

Already saw it about lofted shots.
"Lofted shots are too easy"
(Big Ant make an adjustment)
"lofted shots are too hard".

Mocking the legitimate response. As though we're just complaining for the sake of it.

It's obvious that tests need harder to hit sixes than ODI's or T20's and shorter.

With all due respect buddy can you quit this attitude. It's getting sick to read your comments. You have made your point. Bowling has been broken, now act like a grown up and wait for the developers to get a fix for it.. or try to make maximum use of the current game or just give a bad review to BA and get the hell out of here. You spamming with the same thing again and again sounds like a little boy who cries for an ice cream which his dad dint get him a month back. Issues can happens while making changes, give them a couple of days to get back it's just been freaking 24 hours. I don't normally comment here but you and couple of others have made this thread unbearable to read.

Thank yiu

Isn't it funny how like all the fan boys responses are sarcastic rubbish ?[DOUBLEPOST=1524785698][/DOUBLEPOST]

2 options.

1: The swing/seam issue will be fixed (in 6 months time)
2: This is it, no more work. Next game the priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread