New Q&A With Producer Jamie Firth

Oh yes we will, but there are chances that all the modding progress will come to a grinding halt. :facepalm

30mbs is not that big ...:banana2 it will take me about 3-5 hours ... i am happy,

Wow, dude, you've got more patience than me. This patch is a 20 second zip for me. Can't even have a loo break or make a cuppa while it's doing it's magical stuff!

Wow, dude, you've got more patience than me. This patch is a 20 second zip for me. Can't even have a loo break or make a cuppa while it's doing it's magical stuff!

Yeah it is very frustrating hearing about you guys with massive bandwidth and all that! Here where I live they hope to implement ADSL2 next year!:sarcasm E mails are carried by pigeon and twitter is something feathered animals do. I have to wait until after peak hours to hope for a fairly lag free online game. That means about one o clock in the morning. How comes West-Sussex is so advanced??:D

20 Seconds is too long :p. Mine takes only 10 Minutes :D.

On Topic, Will there be option to Uninstall the patch, If at all we want to play without patch. I Suppose no one will ever intend to do that. Just Incase, If someone wants to play without patch, Can we uninstall the patch alone?

20 Seconds is too long :p. Mine takes only 10 Minutes :D.

On Topic, Will there be option to Uninstall the patch, If at all we want to play without patch. I Suppose no one will ever intend to do that. Just Incase, If someone wants to play without patch, Can we uninstall the patch alone?

The wishlist nevers seems to end. :sarcasm

The should really update the free hit rule in the ODI matches. It is present in the T20 games but not the ODIs.

You'll be glad when you get it though, I reckon.
mate do u know how long itz going to take..............:banana2

rocketcricket added 4 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

is there any official confirmation about the size of patch....................?:noway

You can uninstall the game and reinstall it. I can't see you wanting to uninstall the patch once you've tried it though ;)

As we know there are deffinate things that are being patched as we have all read but also says some other fixes still going anyone have any info on these fixes are other parts of the game which are being patched??

Users who are viewing this thread