New Zealand Domestic Season

ferg512

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would see how he goes in the next few games but I'd probably give him a crack against the Windies, only problem will be McCullum not wanting to open. Forgot we picked up Arnel, looks like we'll be the retirement home for domestic players for another season at least :facepalm

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I would see how he goes in the next few games but I'd probably give him a crack against the Windies, only problem will be McCullum not wanting to open. Forgot we picked up Arnel, looks like we'll be the retirement home for domestic players for another season at least :facepalm

Looks like your bowling attack has come out of the retirement home to play, they're all past their best.

ferg512

International Coach
Looks like your bowling attack has come out of the retirement home to play, they're all past their best.

Its a joke, just looked through the 12 in this match and only 2 of them are under 30, no wonder we are so bad at producing young players may as well at least give some of them a go.

ferg512

International Coach
I have a feeling it will be, sadly. Why can't the groundsman get the balance right? It was only a couple of years ago at this time of the season teams were regularly getting bowled out for 100 on greentops.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Just saw that Vettori's in Northern's squad for tomorrow! Hopefully they don't rush him back into the BCs to replace Williamson and just let him get some bowling under his belt.

ferg512

International Coach
22-10-39-5 for Vettori today, still a mile ahead of any other spinner in the country right now.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
How good is it to be watching a game in NZ on a proper cricket ground! Liking Sky's new coverage as well, still simple but tells us a lot more than before.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Not only are our five best batsmen not in Sri Lanka, but probably our two best bowlers are playing T20 cricket for a team who wears pink, instead of wearing their national colours. I'm all for them (Southee and Vettori) staying here and getting some overs under their belt in four day cricket, but when I see them playing in their pajamas it's a bit of a joke.

----------

Laughlin has a very punchable face.

Don't most Australians?

ferg512

International Coach
Don't most Australians?

Haha, good point. To make things worse he completely destroys us in our first game taking a six for. The bowlers actually did a reasonable job although they were probably always pacing themselves as its such a low target. Don't even know why we brought back Tait for another season, the guy is extremely overrated.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Hopefully the ND filth can carry on the good work that Auckland and Otago have done over the last two years at the Champions Leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread