New Zealand Domestic Season

This is going to be a very long year. :facepalm

Our whole batting order outside of Sinclair is completely out of form at the moment, we have no bowling depth at the moment, all we have is two quality bowlers and a few part timers.

Besides McClenaghan who I know is injured, what the hell happened to the likes of Diamanti, Hay, Hefford, Sherlock & Weston unless they all got injured, or in Diamanti, Hefford & Sherlock's cases retired. I can't see how Noema-Barnett, Bracewell, Patton & Worker are ahead of any of them.

Diamanti's injured, Hay's not even in the 12, Sherlock's gone to Auckland after not getting a contract and Weston is also injured.

Wellington and Canterbury look to have their matches rapped up, bar some lower order batting heroics.

Your senses are well equipped.
Wagner and McSkimming doing a great job. :)

Wagner aint a bad batter is he. Two 40's in the game. Hit Bond out of the park too.

Good to see a couple of games, go down to the last session in the last day.

Auckland are about to lose, Jeet Raval put up a good fight though. I have no idea why he's batting so low, give Bopara the flick down the order and play Raval at three.

Good win by Wellington and it looks like we will be getting James "I averaged 157 last season but still can't make the Blackcaps" Franklin back as well. Should be interesting to see what he can do now as he had a great season with Gloucestershire too.

Also is their any news on when Ryder will be back in action? it would be nice to see him back with the Firebirds.

Last edited:
Who needs Franklin or Ryder, when you've got Duuuwayneeeee Bowden.

I went down to Seddon Park to catch the first hour of the ND-Wellington game, I was happy to see ND bowl. Southee was really good, as was Brent Arnel. Southee got quite a few play and misses and he actually looked pretty quick. Josh Brodie looked very solid though, except for some early jitters.

Users who are viewing this thread