New Zealand Domestic Season

. I've only seen highlights from 1 Domestic game from NZ, and that was some final in 2007 where McCullum smashed 170 iirc, was an incredible knock. Pretty small ground, but incredible hitting. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, Vincent's back!!! :D

Why are there only two matches going on today, what about Canterbury versus Otago?

Yep, that's the one. Seen that video a good 4-5 times now, just love watching McCullum when he's playing like that. Up there with Sehwag in terms of destruction when he's playing like that. I love that shot he plays where he runs down the track and flays the ball through the off-side off a quick bowler. Love the guy, brilliant to watch, seems a decent bloke in the interviews I've seen him in and he's awesomely cool (check his bicep tattoo for proof, coolest tattoo in cricket).

Neither did Ravi Bopara's NZ Domestic career if he gets found out for ball tampering!

NZC won't do anything about it. They're passive. There's no way to prove it by the sounds of it and if anything Reeve will be in trouble for going through the wrong medium.

Well Ravi made 43 with just 1 boundary.
K Noema-Barnett, Ive been impressed with this guy over the last year or more

Flynn got a useless 10. Then again, making double figures is an achievement for him. Williamson is on 70*. Seems like a good knock. Good to see the guy doing well.

Flynn got a useless 10. Then again, making double figures is an achievement for him.
:laugh :laugh Hes a no hoper

Edit: 100 Kane Williamson..... The man.... Hes someone who has hope!

Last edited:
Kane Williamson... :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Oram got *****, 10 over's for 73!!!
Also Napier, 10 over's for 79!!!

How we only made 230 against that Wellington's bowling attack, I'll never know.

Darly Tuffey, too hot to handle!!!
Four over's, three wickets for four runs...

Wellington's normal OD form is back it seems.

Really need Ryder, Elliott and Gillespie back in the team and also when Franklin starts bowling again we will be much better balanced.

Can't wait for the ND vs Wellington match on the 28th I am on hoilday now so will finally get to see some live domestic stuff.

Happy with our good win, over Wellington.

Graeme Napier wtf!!!
73 off 27, including 7 fours and 5 sixes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread