New Zealand Domestic Season

And now BJ Watling:p
Brooms turn to hopefully continue his amazing season.

Dam, Raval out for 96. Still that's 613 runs at 70 odd for his career, not bad going that :p

From now on, Jeet Raval will be known as the "Good Jeet", while Jeetan Patel will be known as the "Bad Jeet".

Last edited:
LOL at Wellington.
Great batting by Auckland, I had actually noticed in the paper Jones had scored a few big scores for club, so was wondering if he'd get called back up.
McIntosh continues his pretty good domestic form, and hit FOUR sixes.
Not sure why Wellingtons batting has gone so wrong.

Another road in Rangiora.
Everyone who has batted besides Papps, Fulton, and Flynn has made a 50...
Williamson continues his great run of form.

Good, I'm rooting for that guy, someone should have reminded Fulton it was a road :laugh

Sad thing is I am more concerned about Wellington's bowling rather than their batting.

Time to get rid of Nevin and Bell I think both have been very poor for a while now. That Austin-smelly guy looked decent in the few goes he got, better player than Nevin thats for sure.

Not really acceptable pitch by the sounds in Rangiora. All the hot weather has maybe made it a road. Knew it musta been a bit too good if we made so many runs...hahaha.

Good to see McIntosh play such a huge innings. Now hopefully he can emulate it against Australia. Redmond also with a ton. Great to see Williamson bat well again - road or no road. Thompson got another 5 fer, ewwww.

Auckland have beaten Wellington pretty quickly today, chasing 121 Raval and McIntosh chased it down in 21 overs without loss. Raval's now scored 674 runs at 74 during his career, about time we got a real good opening test prospect.

It's a shame Williamson couldn't get his 100, really expected him to put a big score yesterday. He's really yet to do that so far in his career. Can't see that game being anything else but a draw.

Wellington :doh

Glad a lot of prospects got runs this round; Stewart, Williamson, Raval, Rhodes, Watling and I guess McIntosh :(

Flynn was basically the only batsman to fail for ND :p

I'm not sure why Redmond was ever dropped from the test side. Sure he probably isn't the right man for the job, but he deserved a few more games to prove himself considering his last innings was 80 odd vs Autralia

Users who are viewing this thread