New Zealand Domestic Season

Time for a avatar change I think :D Although Williamson's bowling isn't good enough to make him an all-rounder, it's better then part-time IMO. Will be very good value whenever he get's brought into the New Zealand team.

But hell, in seven of his last eight innings he's only failed to not go past 50 once. Amazing consistancy for a 19 year old.

Our team for the world cup next year SHOULD look something like this:

1. Ryder
2. Guptill
3. Williamson
4. Taylor
5. Elliot
6. B. McCullum (wk)
7. Vettori (c)
8. Oram
9. Mills
10. Tuffey
11. Bond

Other four spots to be filled by:

Franklin, N. McCullum, Southee, Watling, or Broom.

Now that's a flipen good OD team.

114516.jpg

Cricinfo said:
Northern Districts and a random superhero celebrate winning the domestic one-day final over Auckland by 21 runs at Colin Maiden

Oh I love that caption:

Northern Districts and a random superhero celebrate winning the domestic one-day final over Auckland by 21 runs at Colin Maiden

Awesome.

Time for a avatar change I think :D Although Williamson's bowling isn't good enough to make him an all-rounder, it's better then part-time IMO. Will be very good value whenever he get's brought into the New Zealand team.

But hell, in seven of his last eight innings he's only failed to not go past 50 once. Amazing consistancy for a 19 year old.

Vettori's batting wasn't good enough to make him an all rounder and look where he is now

Plunket shield matches on atm, Canterbury the only batting team doing well with 261/3

It's good to see Redmond back in the Volts, I cant' believe he went from Blackcaps to the Otago A team :p I guess he has been injured. Also James McMillan isn't injured :eek:
A few years ago he was rumored to be quicker than Bond but he has had so many injuries, and he isn't exactly a good bowler. Saw him bowling up in Chch and I'd say he was still bowling around 140.

He's too unreliable. Both with injury and consistency on the field.

Good to see Redmond back. He has indeed been injured.

Northern didn't pick enough bowlers IMO, going in with four plus a part timer was never going to work after playing two months of one day and 20/20 cricket.

Bloody Aussie's aye, two of them racked up 100's today. Good to see Jeet Raval right back into the runs, must be averaging 70+ in FC cricket now haha.

Did Otago just pick up 6 wickets for 26 runs :eek: Wagner mopped up that tail!

Bloody Aussie's aye, two of them racked up 100's today. Good to see Jeet Raval right back into the runs, must be averaging 70+ in FC cricket now haha.

So two aussies and an Indian then. :laugh

Plus two South Africans in Myburgh and Wagner doing well this round to :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread