New Zealand Domestic Season

Sounds like yesterday was a bit of a shambles. We better pick ourselves up quickly because CD isn't going to be any easier.

Central win the toss and they've put Northern in. Daniel Flynn's opening also which is a little odd, would of thought Hamish Marshall would be better suited to do that.

Good start this from ND. If they can make 260 that should make them firm favourites on this ground.

ND are currently 199/2 with 11 overs left, Kane Williamson's on 76* of 93 balls. Scored his last 26 runs of no more then 20 balls.

Williamson again. Wow. Flynn actually got some runs. That's a rare fifty for him.

Yeah, good stuff. I knew anything over 260 would be too much on that pitch, it usually is. Will be good to see ND on T.V too, hoping Williamson finishes the season strong and turns out some more runs on the tellie.

What has Williamson's average been this season? I could look it up on cricinfo but really can't be bothered.

So it turns out Worker mankad Williamson. That's absolutely disgusting sportsmanship. Jamie How also should be ashamed.

I'm glad CD didn't make the final.

So it turns out Worker mankad Williamson. That's absolutely disgusting sportsmanship. Jamie How also should be ashamed.

I'm glad CD didn't make the final.

Yeah, typical Central that.

Hawke Cup challenge is going on at the moment, Manawatu V Bay of Plenty. Jamie How, George Worker, Bevan Griggs and Bevan Small are all playing for Manawatu. Trent Boult, Jono Boult and Te Ahu Davis are all playing for Bay Of Plenty.

BOP were bowled out for 100 in 44 overs, Small picked up 3/13 of 10 overs. Only three players made double figures for BOP, and two of them were Davis and Trent Boult. In reply Manawatu are 214/0, with Jamie How on 106 and the Manawatu captain Luke Murray on 94. Trent Boult's bowled 10 overs and gone for 19, Te Ahu Davis has bowled 15 and gone for 52.

Interesting to note that Tony Gooden is playing in this game. Same age as me pretty much and I remember him and Trent Boult use to run through teams as easy as that, he was probably quicker then Boult back in the day. I did hear he was recently in the Western Australian extended squad but I'm not too sure how that went.

Users who are viewing this thread