New Zealand Domestic Season

He doesn't play T20 as much as he does the FC and OD stuff. But this does seem to be the Kane Williamson Appreciation Society.

My point was that if he was picked in the IPL, it might get NZ to think about giving him a national contract, so he does not become the 1st ever youngster to completely skip International cricket for IPL. I dread the day that happens.

Todd Astle didn't play in the first innings of the Otago/Canterbury game, comes in to replaced Chris Martin who has joined the Black Caps squad, and then scores a quickfire 31 and takes 5 wickets haha

Was hoping Ryder would be able to turn out for Wellington tomorrow doesn't look like that will be the case now. :(

New Zealand fans, what happened to Greg Hay? Dropped? Injured? Retired? He had a very promising start to his career.

He had a significant loss of form last season, and has hardly played this season.

Had a few bad games and was dropped and hasn't returned since which is absolutely crazy if Central don't want him Wellington should pick him we need some better batsman (bowlers and keeper too :P).

You can't get much worse though...I mean you have Jeetan Patel as captain!

Greg Hay just got found out, when bowlers around the country found out that he couldn't get the ball off the square his runs just dried up. It was unfortunate really, because in his first two seasons he average 50+ in every form of the game.

Greg Hay just got found out, when bowlers around the country found out that he couldn't get the ball off the square his runs just dried up. It was unfortunate really, because in his first two seasons he average 50+ in every form of the game.

It's probably for the best as if domestic bowlers couldn't find his weakness international bowlers surely would.

Also not sure if anyone's mentioned this before but it looks like Derek De Boorder will be playing for the Netherlands in the English 40 Over Competition. It'll be good for him to get some experience over seas but what's interesting is that he's eligible to play ODI's for Holland, I'm sure Holland's national side would jump at a player who's played a decent amount of First Class cricket overseas and averages over 30.

Dutch look abroad to boost side | Netherlands Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

If Derek's eligible to play international cricket for Holland I'm really wondering if his younger and more talented brother Andrew is.

Users who are viewing this thread