New Zealand Domestic Season

My goodness Williamson is just in insane form at the moment. I can understand the selectors wanting him to develop more on the domestic scene but boy it must be tempting to bring him in.

Part of me wants them to select him, and part of me doesn't. I just don't really want him coming into a team with quite a few guys fighting for their place.

Can't believe there is talk of him playing at three though, now that would be insane.

He has to play IMO. You can't justify not selecting him. The runs he's piling on - even on pitches where no one else has managed to stay in are huge.

Wow at Bates' batting. Wonder if he set a NZ FC record with his innings? And yes Milne has had a great start to his career and he's only 17. And I don't really need to talk about Williamson...

Funny that Adam Milne couldn't even make the under 19 world cup squad just recently, that can only be a good thing right?

Knos though, what a freak. He's picked up twice as many wickets as Patel has in the last two rounds also, should just play him as the second spinner :p

Don't know, but whenever he's on the cricket company his teammates use it.

We really should just rename this the Kane Williamson domestic thread :p

Knights within ace of title | Stuff.co.nz

There was a lot of application and discipline involved," Marshall said.

"It says a lot of him that he reckoned he never felt `in' on the wicket.

"So a lot of credit to the guy ? he knew he had a job to do, to be patient and to work hard.

"To get 192 at three runs an over on that sort of wicket showed a real maturity."

That's two massive scores in a row on wickets where noone else has managed to score anything decent and on wickets that favour the bowlers a lot.

Too bad he did not get picked for the IPL, I bet that would hasten his selection

Users who are viewing this thread