New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Wow this is the best I've seen us go in the middle overs in quite sometime. Probably last time was when Hayden and Gilly were still in during the middle overs.

Well the pitch does look good. There's good bounce and it's seaming straight through to the keeper. Clarke looks a lot more comfortable today when the wickets haven't fallen and allows him to free flow his shots, more so, because of Haddin being able to score at such a successive rate.

350 really looks on the cards.

Very good catch by Guptill ends a very good inns from Clarke. Put the team first today rather than himself. Now please no collapse!

bye bye warner and marsh

aus need to have the balls and bring in dav next then white then mike then hopes then fergusson

i know ponting is in atm

bushy added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

btw aus are naming a squad tomorrow these will be the changes

Out
Warner
Harris

In
Siddle
Mcgain

Marsh still deserves his spot in the side. Will have to see what happens to David Hussey and Clarkes reaction to it all. He's averaging about 75 @ a Strike Rate of about 80 as an opener.

i know ponting is in atm

bushy added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

btw aus are naming a squad tomorrow these will be the changes

Out
Warner
Harris

In
Siddle
Mcgain

Thought Ponting was still in the sheds when you said that.

Bringing in White then Dussey is silly as it leaves us with no late order hitting. If they lose their wickets cheaply which is likely we are under the pump and our good start is wasted.

Oh wow, not only did the fires piss me off, but now they cross to Brumby speaking, Haddin's on 99, and apparently Hussey nicked one to McCullum! Unbelieveable.

poor huss just cant have things go his way

needs to get things going bf the frc final

bushy added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

huss bats stupid needs to go back to his style for the vics

bushy added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

yay whitey is in i hope he gets runs/

This looks like old Aussie side performance.

Marsh still deserves his spot in the side. Will have to see what happens to David Hussey and Clarkes reaction to it all. He's averaging about 75 @ a Strike Rate of about 80 as an opener.

Put Marsh at 4 if need be. Clarke deserves as much time as possible to make a big score. Our team probably would be better off with him opening as well meaning we have a better guy to up the tempo at 4 if needed.

Huss can score a ton now

Guess you mean Mike Hussey ;)

Users who are viewing this thread