New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Great ton Hadds! Brilliant work. Not sure why White is in. Leaving Fergo and Mussey to the end isn't a great idea.

I don't mind Hussey at 6 or 7 he is a very good placer of the ball and a very good finisher. Would have liked Ferguson to be given a go but oh well not to be. If White can't produce a decent knock here the door should be shown to him.

Ok White lets see your big hitting now is the time to go. If this was Morkel he would be carving 6s all over the place.

the end of whitey

atleast we will have him for the frc and shield finals

Anything over 250 will be out of reach for Kiwis.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out White. Should have played Voges and may as well get Birt into the side with his form and hitting. Or even get Heal in there he is doing a better job with bat and ball than White.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out White. Should have played Voges and may as well get Birt into the side with his form and hitting. Or even get Heal in there he is doing a better job with bat and ball than White.

I would be willing to put my hosue on Voges, Birt and Heal coming into the first XI now you have called for it :p

Why on earth we cant continue to build our momentum :mad: we were in great shape and the mid orders screwed up there. Bushranger players are getting useless. Dussey needs to get dropped. White played such a horrible shot :rolleyes: . I hope Huss and Ferigie will took some advantage of the batting powerplay.

I would be willing to put my hosue on Voges, Birt and Heal coming into the first XI now you have called for it :p

Lol don't know about the 11, our selectors are in love with White but maybe into the squad for the next 2 ODIs. Although again seems to be too much love for White to drop him even from the squad.

And this is why I wanted Hussey at 6, hes fresh for the death overs and look at him go. Of course Kiwis aren't bowling great but still good placement by Hussey. Ferguson is looking good as well, pick form players and play them in their spots!

I would love to see quiney opening the batting best opener in the last 2 seasons in the frc.

Well done Bucknor. Aussies still on 299.

Great batting by Huss, excellent stuff. We lost those runs just then though because Mitch ran down the wicket. Now he's out. I wonder if we will make 300 now? 1 ball left.

Damn ucknor..... thats bloody harsh :mad: Johny is out :(

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

YAY !! 300 finally after a long time :happy lol ............. its a feeling like rain has come after a ages drought :p

Beautiful pitch so far, pace and bounce like this has been missing from most games. Suddenly the batsmen all look in form, but at the same time Clarke, Hussey and Haddin have only improved across the summer. The positive for NZ is that they were still able to get through to the tail and perhaps save 20 or 30 runs, but chasing 300 is definitely a whole new game.

Users who are viewing this thread