New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Guptill hard work goes to waste. If NZ were trying to do what we did then they needed the openers to start picking up the rate not get out.

God ponting is a awful awful captain BOWL WHITE OUR NUMBER 1 bowler from last game u twat.

wtf is hilfenhaus in the team for he is a dud bring in siddle

bushy added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

how the fark does hopes get wickets

Good bowling Hopes, probably one of our best bowlers imo. Always keeps it tight.

Bushy White is one of our worst bowlers. He doesn't know the difference between a stock ball and a wrong'un. Clarke is a better spinner as he gets lucky wickets from the pressure he applies. Sometimes they are great wickets. White just gets hammered or takes a few wickets.

Feelin Blue? added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Yes! That is exactly why Clarke is a better bowler then White. He puts on a mountain of pressure, stays accurate and the batsmen get a little bit frustrated and play a stupid shot.

Clarke gets the big wicket of McCullum. He really should be down the order he looked totally lost today and the same happened at the MCG. Now NZ slow start is really coming back to hurt them, got the slow run rate and now lost 3 wickets.

This is boring. Why didn't we chase again? I don't understand why they'd chase in sydney and not here. :?

Oh well, was probably the right way to go. McCullum either wasn't playing shots because he's injured or because he's been told not to.

I don't see us getting much over 250.

I don't know how much more of this Mark Dickless aussie brown nosing I can put up with along with Healy and Slater's idiot comments and Mark Taylor's ultimate bias.

Last edited:
Haddin is cheating again! Ban the cheat

The umpires need to wake the hell up. This is unacceptable.

haddin the cheat

bushy added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

whitey aint clicking yet.

bushy added 5 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

get rid of the bias nsw commentators.

Elliott throws his wicket away to Johnson and now Cumming out for a duck to a good slower ball to Hopes. We have now made up for the trash White was bowling.

WHy on earth did we bring Cumming in. He never bats at 6. Stupid selection. Useless!

^ Elliot didn't throw his wicket away. He just got a top edge. He placed the ball perfectly. He played well

We're going to lose the series. I'd put my house on it if I had one. We're playing too negatively. Australia won the last game because they were positive.

Good ball Hopes, he is great! White proving to be as useless as ever today. He's one of the worst bowlers we could have picked. If we want a spinner then choose from this bunch;

Clarke
McGain
Hauritz
Heal
Doherty

They are all better then White. White's a useless batter anyway so you can't really argue we are losing a batsmen.

Users who are viewing this thread