+Brendon McCullum
Kyle Mills
Jacob Oram
Mark Richardson
Mathew Sinclair
Scott Styris
Daniel Vettori
Paul Wiseman

I hope this is a tight series, i have a feeling it wont be, but i want it to be, especially as its gonna be screened on Sky Sports in the UK so its gta be competitive at least!!

Briggsey said:
I hope this is a tight series, i have a feeling it wont be, but i want it to be, especially as its gonna be screened on Sky Sports in the UK so its gta be competitive at least!!

if you saw new zealands performance in bangla desh .you will not say this is going to be a tight series i think aus are going to win every single match

i dont know about that because in bangladesh new zealand have not played oram, fleming and mcmillan. when they return against australia i think it could be a tight series, but i still expect the aussies to win because 1, they are at home,2,tey always thrash new zealand and 3, they thumped india and would give their player confidence.

McMillan's playing in Bangladesh, but he won't be coming down to Australia. Fleming and Oram are touring Australia though

Australia squad

Ricky Ponting (c), Adam Gilchrist, Matthew Hayden, Justin Langer, Damien Martyn, Darren Lehmann (subject to fitness), Michael Clarke, Shane Warne, Jason Gillespie, Michael Kasprowicz, Glenn McGrath, Brett Lee.

NSW isn't that good anymore (well not as good...).

New Zealand are a decent test team, but are not good enough to beat the Aussies.

So I reckon Ponting's boys will win the test series, however, I expect a tough fight between New Zealand and Australia in the VB Series, as New Zealand are a very very good One Day Team with a lot of useful allrounders in the side.

New Zealand are missing one Mr. Shane Bond. But James Franklyn is a decent bowler too.

Pity New Zealand aren't playing in the VB Series. It's Aus Pak WI.

But I expect our boys to clean sweep the test and one day series

Pity Shane Bond has been injured for some time now. I thought he was the best of the fast bunch (Lee, Akhtar, Bond). He was almost the only guy who could keep it on line most of the time.

NSW 8/278 in reply to NZ's 213
Sure it's only a tour match but they could have tried a little bit harder, the way it's going they might even loose to NSW

what shane bond is not touring aussie's' oh my god new zealand will be murdered with out shane bond he is a decent fast bowler with alot of abillity' oh will' what can i say nothing much' when ever a team play's australia i already know the outcome aus will win' i feel sorry for those teams who have to face aus'

Users who are viewing this thread