New Zealand in Australia

Your statement on labeling the Aussies as "hypocrites" is totally uncalled for. But it happens, especially after being thrashed 2-1 at home by the Aussies.

it has nothing to do with 2-1 loss, India dominated 2 series before that in case you can't remember? and thrashed them in final test here. it has to do with people calling Ganguly bad when he uses similar tactics. that's hypocrisy.

Why would they be punished at all? Could you please explain to me what rules they have broken?

try looking around if you want exact icc code that should apply to this? atleast 2 I can think of..

You are the one making the accusations, therefore the burden of proof is with you. Please tell us which rules they've broken. It shouldn't be difficult if you're that sure.

So tell us, if you don't want to continue ducking the question.

burden? what burden? I don't have to give any proofs to any one. and I'm not even making accusations, I'm telling the facts.

Shailesh said:
LOL! intelligent because ponting did it? if it was Ganguly or Inzy people like you and your buddies would be crying all over about cheating and calling for ban. thats why I said hypocrites!
Oh would you shut up. I don't know what you have against Australia but just SHUT UP. Ganguly deserved a ban for slow over rates, 90% of the people who don't come from India on this board would agree with that. Inzy? Inzy rocks, he's a magnificent captain and how he got dragged into this i don't know. Stop winging and accept the fact that WE are better than YOU.

Shailesh said:
it has nothing to do with 2-1 loss, India dominated 2 series before that in case you can't remember? and thrashed them in final test here. it has to do with people calling Ganguly bad when he uses similar tactics. that's hypocrisy.
I abuse Gantooly when he takes to long to set the field and when his over rates are slow. I don't care about his field placings. And unlike you I don't have a massive sook when my country lose a series.

Jarryd said:
Oh would you shut up. I don't know what you have against Australia but just SHUT UP. Ganguly deserved a ban for slow over rates, 90% of the people who don't come from India on this board would agree with that. Inzy? Inzy rocks, he's a magnificent captain and how he got dragged into this i don't know. Stop winging and accept the fact that WE are better than YOU.

guess you haven't learned board manners yet. time to teach you now.

So,err.....aren't you going to answer the question(what rules did warne and ponting break)?

micgrath on 28'lol when ever he come's to bat everyone make's fun of him' but he really showed every one that he can be a usefull tailender'

migcrath [28] :eek:

Shailesh said:
burden? what burden? I don't have to give any proofs to any one. and I'm not even making accusations, I'm telling the facts.

Shailesh said:
but ofcourse ponting and warne will go unpunished again like they have in the past. hypocrites.
Implies that they should be punished, no? And therefore you're making accusations that they did something deserving of punishment, right? Fact is, you're talking crap

McGrath highest Test score!

Both Gillespie and McGrath into the forties, and hopefully both can reach their maiden 50's.

bloody Channel 9 switch over to then news now, stupid Channel 9

Users who are viewing this thread