New Zealand in Australia

squiz said:
Both Gillespie and McGrath into the forties, and hopefully both can reach their maiden 50's.

bloody Channel 9 switch over to then news now, stupid Channel 9
Nah, stupid Eastern States time :)
I'm still watching it :D

well this test is all over if NZ can't even get McGrath and Gillespie out what hope do they have??

Australia are just unbeatable in Test cricket now they say England might be our only challenge but every time they say that we wont eh ashes 4 1 or 5 0

we want some god dam competition!

edit Mcgrath just got his 50

1st Test Stumps Day 3

New Zealand 1st Inning 353 (Sinclair 69, Oram 126*) (Kasprowicz 4/90, Warne 497)
Australia 1st Inning 564/9 (Martyn 70, Clarke 141, Gilchrist 126) (Vettori 4/154, Martin 4/141)

Australia lead by 211 runs with 1 wicket remaining in the 1st innings

Australia is the box seat now, surely they can't lose it from here, i think the kiwis will be playing for a draw because they can't win now

Shailesh said:
burden? what burden? I don't have to give any proofs to any one. and I'm not even making accusations, I'm telling the facts.

So what are the facts then? Tell us exactly what rules thy've broken. As you are 100% confident you're right this is an incredibly simple question.

the game will be over in 2 to 4 more hrs NZ 4/42 there gone

when Will Aust ever get any competition that can actually come close to beating them..

there is no team that can be a hard challange to aussies when it come's to test cricket' i mean those aussie's boy's must be bored of beating every team' it is enough they need some competion' and the only team that can challange then hard is' england'pakista'india'

NZ bowled out for 76 lmao

and no it is circket 2004 hah

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread