New Zealand Tour of England - 2021

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TBF. Ramprakash averaged below 18 after the same number of matches (and somehow played another 35).

Although he had faced West Indies 11 times in those 17 matches.

I had erased the memory of Ramps being that bad, possibly because Alt-Ramprakash in my 90s playthrough has been pretty adequate. Only reason he's out of the side is I'm trying to railroad our way towards Captain Nass.

The biggest concern for Pope is that he seems to come back a worse player each series - which isn't the right order at all. This new technical deficiency of batting on or outside off-stump without the game off his pads to match up to it is a problem

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:eek:

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Looks like the game is headed for a draw. Surprised the NZ captain didnt declared earlier, with the lead above 200 it would always be difficult for England but a winner would seem more probable than a drawn game.

Exactly why NZ test team are way overrated and this whole bloody WTC is nothing short of a farce to award a particular nation ‘inaugural champions’!

Bevab

Staff Member
Looks like the game is headed for a draw. Surprised the NZ captain didnt declared earlier, with the lead above 200 it would always be difficult for England but a winner would seem more probable than a drawn game.

Exactly why NZ test team are way overrated and this whole bloody WTC is nothing short of a farce to award a particular nation ‘inaugural champions’!

Have you watched any fourth innings chase in the last few years?

Also I get why you might think NZ are a bit overrated but to the extent you describe? Certainly not. Why do you feel so?

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Have you watched any fourth innings chase in the last few years?

Also I get why you might think NZ are a bit overrated but to the extent you describe? Certainly not. Why do you feel so?
I havent much to be honest. Think I really havent watched a test in a while, caught some of the India/Eng earier, bits and pieces.

NZ have a lot of support in India because of WTC. I will find an issue with all the allies, regrettably at this point in history NZ.

Bevab

Staff Member
I havent much to be honest. Think I really havent watched a test in a while, caught some of the India/Eng earier, bits and pieces.

NZ have a lot of support in India because of WTC. I will find an issue with all the allies, regrettably at this point in history NZ.

Mate if your issue is finding issues with allies of Indian Cricket and being so blinded by hatred to dissociate sport and other things, maybe you should stop watching cricket given every team is an ally of Indian Cricket at this point.

Although I do appreciate how hard you try to act as an immature troll. Not easy playing a part so well.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Mate if your issue is finding issues with allies of Indian Cricket and being so blinded by hatred to dissociate sport and other things, maybe you should stop watching cricket given every team is an ally of Indian Cricket at this point.

Although I do appreciate how hard you try to act as an immature troll. Not easy playing a part so well.
I did stop watching cricket for well over a couple years, as I’ve alluded to many times.

I think the winds are changing though Michael and soon a new number one team and perhaps a new superpower may run world cricket. This is why returned to cricket, Michael.

Thank you for the kind words, definitely not an easy ‘part to play’ indeed. Appreciate the kind words Michael, really do. I’ll take you out for breakfast some day as a reward.
Post automatically merged:

Because he's a worky ticket :lol
Oh my and I been trying to post straight, many posts I have deleted/edited to avoid this view.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Zak Crawley averaging 10.6 since his 200. Reached double figures twice in ten innings

9783264-0-image-m-17_1550089688531.jpg

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
At this point England are in firm control with 8 wickets in hand but still so runs to get in the final session. NZ are obviously playing for the draw!

Users who are viewing this thread