New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka, 2009

:laugh

According to cricinfo Guptill has a tattoo now.

Decent first over from Martin, he's still getting some movement which is good.

Howsie added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

O'Brien. Mr Consistant :D

Ok that was the start we needed just have to keep the pressure on now and not let it slip away again.

good start for NZ, mahela was a big wicket now if they can take 2 more before lunch they will be happy

Mathews doesn't look to comfortable out there tbh, hopefully we can get him early.

Howsie added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Bowl fuller :mad:

So remind me why Oram is in the team when they are using Ryder before him.

Ryder would probably do that better as well. :laugh

:laugh

Decent session for us anyway, would of been good to pick up Mathews though. From the 20 minutes I was able to see the pitch looks, well dead. Hopefully it doesn't break up too much.

what did i miss, you guys use to LOVR oram not so long ago :noway

He has not done anything for NZ in a long time and hes keeping better players out of the team because our selectors are stupid and keep picking him.

He really needs some big runs to make up for his terrible bowling. Can't see it happening though because in the past hes been weak against good spin.

He has not done anything for NZ in a long time and hes keeping better players out of the team because our selectors are stupid and keep picking him.

He really needs some big runs to make up for his terrible bowling. Can't see it happening though because in the past hes been weak against good spin.

Now!! Now!! Try to keep in mind guys ?form is temporary but class is permanent?

Now!! Now!! Try to keep in mind guys ?form is temporary but class is permanent?

Well hes been out of form for about 15 months now and as Howsie said hes lost pace he use to be around 130k

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread