New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - ODIs

Yes i also gamble with Fulton and it paid off for me also. But my captain Vettori was wicket less.

It was a surprise when How opened the innings and Fulton came in. And I didn't look to the posted starting line up. My captain was Styris and he didn't do much. Didn't got the chance to bat. So I've got some negative points for him, since he bowled some overs. For Cairns, Vettori too. But that's what happens when low scores occur.

I was thinking about putting Dilshan in for a bowler. But couldn't choose which one, so I let it stay that way.

Yes, Sangakara cost me -30 :mad and i also first picked Dilshan and then changed my mind and left him out :(

What do you want to know. I have seen them bat a bit each in domestic.

Its quite sad that despite Vettori bowling brilliantly there is no points.

irottev said:
What do you want to know. I have seen them bat a bit each in domestic.

Its quite sad that despite Vettori bowling brilliantly there is no points.
I mean their style of batting, how they approach their innings generally, because they both have got 50s in their 1st ever ODIs, so I'm eager to know that can NZL find some consistency in their batting in the future or not??

Its Fultons second. But yeah. They are both more established in the 4 day competitions. I can really see Fulton making our test team soon. Fulton is extremly tall, up there with Oram. They are both good fielders, Fulton was playing at slip today.

Fulton has domestic 4day 100s, 200 and a 300 so he can bat for a very long time.

http://content-nz.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/37265.html
How

http://content-nz.cricinfo.com/newzealand/content/player/37091.html
Fulton

They casn both play shots anywhere really. Good all round. Both showed they were strong down the ground and on the on-side in todays innings. Both played Murili pretty well too.

The first ODI match of vBookie is abondoned. :( Too bad. I could have used that extra money.

I just see that the money has been handed out. :happy And just checked if Akira's trick worked or not. And it did. :clap

Too bad this money isn't counted in the Top Winners, since the game was abondoned: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/vbookie.php?do=viewitem&item_id=279I would have been 1371 up there.

Last edited:
I would've crossed 10,000!!!
Edit-Hang on, I actually did caus I betted my money before the malfuntion.:clap

Last edited:
The malfunction was that the ODI happened during the transition of the years (I am guessing this). But the money has been handed out. Congratulations with this. :)

Sometimes I wonder, You only need to win Fantasy Cricket once and build on that money. I simply choose one certain result in one series and make heavy bet on it. Funny I lost 5000 from the first two Fantasy Competitions I won and now I've made this amount building on measy money I made in my third victory!!!

ZexyZahid said:
The first ODI match of vBookie is abondoned. :( Too bad. I could have used that extra money.

I just see that the money has been handed out. :happy And just checked if Akira's trick worked or not. And it did. :clap

Too bad this money isn't counted in the Top Winners, since the game was abondoned: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/vbookie.php?do=viewitem&item_id=279I would have been 1371 up there.

you are everytime following me, right? ;)
truely said, i didnt read the second post by pal, so i send him a PM,
that i betted on that event too late.

siddharth2002 said:
Sometimes I wonder, You only need to win Fantasy Cricket once and build on that money. I simply choose one certain result in one series and make heavy bet on it. Funny I lost 5000 from the first two Fantasy Competitions I won and now I've made this amount building on measy money I made in my third victory!!!

That's how I was on the 17.000 cash some months ago. I put all my money in some matches and then you can expect some money back, which was larger then the amount that you could win with the Fantasy Cricket. That's how I kept building up. Till Sri Lanka started to fail. :mad:

akira2291 said:
you are everytime following me, right? ;)
truely said, i didnt read the second post by pal, so i send him a PM,
that i betted on that event too late.

No, I didn't. I went to check if the money was handed out or not. And then I saw your name there when it was previously not there. But I don't mind. You just made use of the circumstances. :clap

Users who are viewing this thread