New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - ODIs

ZexyZahid said:
That's how I was on the 17.000 cash some months ago. I put all my money in some matches and then you can expect some money back, which was larger then the amount that you could win with the Fantasy Cricket. That's how I kept building up. Till Sri Lanka started to fail. :mad:
Now, I've learned the lesson from your experience.:p:D

Well, although New Zealand is on top I wouldn't bet too much on it with vBookie. Suddenly Sri Lanka can rejuvenate into to the form they normally have at home. But I will still bet a lot of money on it next match on New Zealand.

Last edited:
I would, if only I had some vcash. 999 is riding on Australia winning or drawing the next test.

Manager rankings after the first ODI between SL and NZL.

aussie1st 381
irottev 344
GrantR 326
Stan 321
saurabh2185 318
Octavius 318
Ashnal 309
y2j826 300
viral1991 286
tutsipoppy2 286
cricket_lover 286
akira2291 286
RussianVodka 283
ZexyZahid 277
Hariz 277
joffy 273
Indiangod 266
brad 261
Abhas 261
ravigoteti 257
gamerkid22 257
Prakash 254
FreddieFan 247
siddharth2002 233
Waqar Younis 66 229
jdbais 222
Briggsey 220
britishchampion 210
gary0808 209
scorpion_rulezz 206
awara_ladka 174

ZexyZahid said:
No, I didn't. I went to check if the money was handed out or not. And then I saw your name there when it was previously not there. But I don't mind. You just made use of the circumstances. :clap

no, i didn't. i said, i sent pal a PM, because my wrong bet.
i didn't used the circumstances ;)

p.s.: i have now more cash, because the FC game i won, its not from the betting.

Clearly something is very wrong with the universe if I'm near the top :) But, both teams are inconsistant enough that the results are always going to be a total lottery.

I hope next match New Zealand bats first. Only that will help me, since I have of the top 6 and even top 7 only two Sri Lankan batsmen. That's the reason why I am 0 points with Styris. But with the low totals scored in the first match the scores are pretty close here.

GrantR said:
Clearly something is very wrong with the universe if I'm near the top :) But, both teams are inconsistant enough that the results are always going to be a total lottery.

Apart from How you've got the same team as me. :) Off course you have a different captain. But we have three bonus players the same.

The biggest problem with selecting How for the team is that his name is an everyday word used in the English language... it always takes me some time to realise that people are talking about him instead of just speaking strangely :) I was literally writing out a post saying "but we don't have the same team... because I have How..." before it finally dawned upon me that I'd misread you.

The forecast is calling for a few rain showers in Christchurch tonight... hopefully they won't interfere with the game too much.

Too bad there wasn't a vBookie made this time. I wanted to bet for New Zealand again.

What is Mr. D Vettori :mad doing i pick him as My Captain and didn't even picked up a single wicket.:(

And Astle perform when no one picked him, as he is not in the list.

Styris is my captain, but he isn't having a good time either.

Atleast styris scored 28 runs and on the other hand vettori has bowling fig. of 9 overs for 51 runs and no wickets.

I put some players in who could bowl and bat, but so far some of the players didn't got a chance to bat. :mad: Someone got Tharanga in his side?

Users who are viewing this thread