New Zealand's Tour Of India Aug-Sep 2012

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Sifter, I think that ball was pitched outside leg. It looked as it was the case, commentators also said that but, yeah hawkeye wasn't shown.

The Hawkeye is up on the cricinfo scorecard. Can't isolate just that 6th ball, it plays the whole over. Certainly hitting leg, but not sure 50% of the ball would have pitched in line, so DRS may have made no difference. Close, but not close enough.

Pujara might not have elegant shots like Dravid, might not have those wristy flicks like Laxman, might not be so talented like so called Rohit Sharma but He has Patience, Temperament that suits Test Cricket. This guy really deserves a long run in Indian Test Team.

Take a Bow Pujara !! Well Played Today..:cheers

I dunno, I like watching Pujara more than Dravid I think :yes

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Can't wait for play to get underway, Idk why, never been this excited for a Cricket match, ever.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hope Chintu scores a double today (just y'day noticed that Cheteshwar Pujara has the nickname "Chintu"). Would be an outstanding statement from Pujara in his very first innings after taking the #3 spot since Dravid's retirement.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hope Chintu scores a double today (just y'day noticed that Cheteshwar Pujara has the nickname "Chintu"). Would be an outstanding statement from Pujara in his very first innings after taking the #3 spot since Dravid's retirement.

I remember someone saying me that he was questioned by the opponents "Chintu, tu kab out hoga" in the process of his domestic triple centuries:p.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
It's apparently overcast and the ball's still fairly new, so let's see how Pujara tackles this, so excited!

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
We might face an interruption of rain today. I've seen few cars moving with droplets, which means its pouring down somewhere in the city.

Wait: It started drizzling near my home too, not far away from ground. The play might come to halt in few minutes :/

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Really hope it doesn't rain, the groundsmen already wasted enough time trying to 'predict' the weather earlier.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Haha, I'm really amused how the weather is going today. Its bright at the stadium, and at my place (2 KMs from Stadium) its drizzling:p.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, weird, sun out now though and I have strong feeling it's going to stay that way.

----------

150 for Pujara, go on now, get that 200 and make a name for yourself.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
My hunch was right about a Pujara 150. I'll go as far as sayign that he would beat Gavaskar, Ganguly and Sachin in the highest individual score. 250 is as far as he would go given that the rest of the batting isn't going to support him as much.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
nice innings