Nike is Indian Team`s new Kit Sponsor !

England's kit doesnt have the country name written on it.

I dont think the country name needs to be written. Its the choice of the people involved. I think since there were lot of problems in the previous years due to the tri color in helmet, etc, i think they wont use the tri color or the name 'India" in the kits of the players to avoid any more problems!

Australia do not have their flag colors togerher on their kits. we can have any color on the kits. it should just be good looking, thats all

In the first picture, why are there three people each holding a shirt? Isn't it the same shirt or are there differences in the three that I cannot see?

In fact, the best India kit in my opinion is the one they wore for the Coca Cola Cup in Sharjah in 1998 where Tendulkar hit that desert storm hundred! That was the most amazing kit that I've seen the Indian squad wear!

This one doesnt look bad to me except that the Sahara logo on the chest looks ugly! They can scrap off the background color and make the text color of Sahara white or some good light color!

saisrini80 said:
In fact, the best India kit in my opinion is the one they wore for the Coca Cola Cup in Sharjah in 1998 where Tendulkar hit that desert storm hundred! That was the most amazing kit that I've seen the Indian squad wear!

This one doesnt look bad to me except that the Sahara logo on the chest looks ugly! They can scrap off the background color and make the text color of Sahara white or some good light color!
According to me the best Indian kit was the one used during the 2000 Carlton and Utd series .

The BCCI is now officially th worlds` biggest spnsors` brand . They`ve ben valued at 27.12 million$ ahead even ahead of foodball giants Juventus who were valued at $22.2 million !

It's a very trendy kit. The Nike swoosh is barely noticeable though, on the Aus one, you know it's Adidas, because you have the three stripes down the sides.

Users who are viewing this thread