Nrl 2009

All the sides in the 8 really should fear the Eels, they still have Mateo to come back and they are killing it already.

I am a little nervous tbh. Brisbane, Rabbits and Parra are our last 3 games. All are going hard for top 8 spots.

Brisbane should be easy enough, Souths will be tricky but beatable. The Eels game should be a ripper, they should be at full strength by then.

I just screwed up my beauty tip of the Raiders by picking the Roosters. Don't even remember picking them :(

Tigers 6-0 early against the Sharks, and Rob Lui is making his FG debut.

Lucky! I love the army! Been in the army for 4 games this year - Against Roosters at SFS, Tigers at SFS, Sharks at Shark park and Melbourne at Kogragh. I normally have season tickets in the grandstand for Kogragh but I went over to the army for that one and it was the best army I've been in tbh. I heard it's a fun time going down to Canberra with everyone. I'll be listening out for your singing!

Do you have a banner?

Yeah, it's always fun with the army, It was a good trip besides the result :p

Nope i don't have a banner but i'm thinking of making one up. The Roosters army for the ANZAC day game was the best! Hope to maybe see you at Wollongong next week :)

Being a Sharks supporter, yesterday's game was painful to watch. Our season couldn't end any sooner.

Yea would hate to be in the Sharks shoes, everything has gone wrong for them and now they are the easy pickings for every side.

Knights played well for most parts until the last quarter where the Storm starting throwing caution to the wind. They even had the chance to be 6 behind if Anderson didn't bomb his try.

On the plus side, I tipped the Knights!

I'd hate to see how much of a start we give away to the Titans this weekend and to make it worse the game is away!

Two great games on tonight, really looking forward to the Tigers-Eels game. Don't know what to watch tonight though, NZ-Sri Lanka, the NRL, or the ashes :(

Two great games on tonight, really looking forward to the Tigers-Eels game. Don't know what to watch tonight though, NZ-Sri Lanka, the NRL, or the ashes :(
I don't think I'll watch the NRL tonight, I don't feel it will be as good as everyone is saying It will be, Ashes all the way for me.

I don't think I'll watch the NRL tonight, I don't feel it will be as good as everyone is saying It will be, Ashes all the way for me.

Really. Tigers-Eels should be a cracker.

GO THE ROOSTERS! UPSET COMING ON MONDAY DOGGIES FANS :banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2

Are the Broncos back? Quite the upset against the previously high flying Dragons. They are struggling badly in attack. It seems ever since the 50th minute of our match the Dragons have started to go into free fall.

Jarryd Hayne is a FREAK! What a game and what an upset by the Broncos. Second week in a row for the Dragons, a chance for us to be equal on points, but I think the Dragons will still be 1st on Attack/Defense points.

Users who are viewing this thread