Nrl 2009

Figured we would put in a performance like that. It was the usual story where our most experienced players like Campese, Monaghan, Thompson and co let us down. The youngsters again were good. This is something we will have to sort out if we don't want to miss the 8 against next season.

I have no idea what to expect tonight tbh, I've heard a few players could be out injured. I've also heard Ben Barba might get a run tonight, I really want to see that three weeks before the finals begin. He's been carving up in the NSW cup, last week he scored three tries and set up three others.

Hes wasted in the lower grades, he always kills it. May as well give him a run, the Roosters are crap anyway.

And Kemp has asked for a release from the Warriors, the Cowboys have lost Bowen for 10 months so they could be interested.

Well we didn't get to see Barba tonight, saw enough of Holdsworth though. I just don't see what Moore see's in him, he has nothing. First time the ball was passed to him he dropped it cold ffs. Would much rather see Barba.

Overall the game was pretty boring, I don't think we played that well at all. Pretty shocking tbh, lucky the Roosters suck.

Haha. The Dragons were hopeless. We'll be moving into first place after sunday's game.

We'll get beaten 50-0 next week by Parramatta, fall to third place, come up against Parra again and lose 60-0.

Whether thats possible for us to play Parra idk, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. I'm gonna say this for the first time in my life: We are chokers.

Ouch Dragons are on free fall. Is this the usual Dragons choke happening again?
I certainly would be worried about the Eels, they are easily the team to beat right now and KK is still to come back. Broncos are starting to look good again.

Talk about a close match. I watched all 80 minutes of the Manly Vs. Cronulla match and it took the Sea Eagles 78 minutes to take the lead for the first time and win the match. My dad would be spewing if they'd lost to Cronulla without Luke Douglas as he was sent off for a supposed high tackle.

Barba Barba Barba Barba hehehe. Hopefully Moore gives him a run next week against the Tigers. He killed it today for the Bulls and last week was suppose to be the best he's ever played (according to a few people at the ground) I just hope Moore doesn't hand it over to Holdsworth who was shocking again this week for the Bulls.

Massive loss but I have faith in Roberts stepping up.

didn't catch the end of the bulldogs game, who won? last i saw warriors were leading.

Users who are viewing this thread