Nrl 2009

The Dog's were poor tonight I'll admit that, but the Tigers (Benji Marshall) played really well. I would still like too see Barba on the bench next week though.

In the last five years only one team that has won the MP has gone on to win the grand final, don't get too cocky ;) And the last time the Bulldogs finished up second after the regular season they went on to win the GF(2004).

Wouldn't read too much into the Eels tonight though.

In the last five years only one team that has won the MP has gone on to win the grand final, don't get too cocky ;) And the last time the Bulldogs finished up second after the regular season they went on to win the GF(2004).

Wouldn't read too much into the Eels tonight though.

Yeah, I can definitely see us failing somewhere, but man I'm pumped. The best moment in my life of supporting St. George. The celebrations were insane.

I'm not confident in making/winning the GF tbh. When I was confident in us easily getting the MP and winning all our games we starting failing, and after predicting a 50-0 loss for this game (:p) I've noticed pessimistic is all that works for St. George. NEVER EXPECT A RESULT FROM STGEORGE. We are failures lol.

We were too stagnant where as were the Tigers who were vibrant and just had that sort of spark which their famous or infamous for, which ever way you look at it.

Last night was the best night i've had at the football! They're white, They're blue, They are now number #2 Canterbury!! Seriously though Canterbury will be there when push comes to shove and hopefully a bulldogs/dragons GF.

lol @ Cronulla. Been robbed 4 points in two weeks in the last minute or so in the game left to go. But it was a really soft last try that the Sharkies should'nt have let though.

The Sharks game was actually pretty good, I was hoping Souths would score at the end. Pretty funny really.

Sharks will be happy this season is over. Its been a shocker on and off the field. Final Raiders game for the season coming up, hope the boys go out on a high, don't want a sub standard effort to finish our season.

I went to the Sharks vs Souths game last night. The crowd was a lot bigger than I thought it would be, it was almost 15000. I felt like crying after Souths scored with five seconds to go, really heart-breaking to lose like that two weeks in a row. Luckily the Roosters lost today but it would of been nice to get off the bottom on points and not on points differential.

2009 has defiently been a year to forget for the Sharks.

Last night was the best night i've had at the football! They're white, They're blue, They are now number #2 Canterbury!! Seriously though Canterbury will be there when push comes to shove and hopefully a bulldogs/dragons GF.

Imagine the atmosphere of a Stgeorge vs Canterbury GF! :eek:

We always have grand final day at our house so if we make it my dad doesn't wanna go, but I told him I'm going no matter what if Stgeorge make the GF! An extra 5k tickets or something come on sale for the members of the teams in the GF right?

Hrmm. So the 1st week of qualifiers look like this.
Dragons Vs. Eels
Bulldogs Vs. Knights
Sea Eagles Vs. Storms
Brisbane Vs. Titans​
1 Friday night game, 2 on Saturday and one on Sunday. It's going to be a great weekend.

Hrmm. So the 1st week of qualifiers look like this.
Dragons Vs. Eels
Bulldogs Vs. Knights
Sea Eagles Vs. Storms
Brisbane Vs. Titans​
1 Friday night game, 2 on Saturday and one on Sunday. It's going to be a great weekend.

Queensland derby, GF rematch, then Bulldogs and Newcastle are always big matches as are Stgeorge vs Eels. Couldn't of ended up better really.

Go Broncs! Gotta be favs against Titans.. Although it is the NRL so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread