Nrl 2009

We definitely were on vacation during the Broncos match. Dugan as usual was our best player and what a hit he put on massive Dave Taylor.

The first week of finals actually look good for once, both the Eels and Knights are capable of upsetting the top 2 sides and the other two are always crackers.

Imagine the atmosphere of a Stgeorge vs Canterbury GF! :eek:

We always have grand final day at our house so if we make it my dad doesn't wanna go, but I told him I'm going no matter what if Stgeorge make the GF! An extra 5k tickets or something come on sale for the members of the teams in the GF right?

Yeah there are 7k tickets for each of the teams go on sale also i have my GF tickets already!!

You heading to the semi feelin blue?

Yeah there are 7k tickets for each of the teams go on sale also i have my GF tickets already!!

You heading to the semi feelin blue?

What bay did you get for the GF tickets?

Yeah my mum got my dad and I tickets in the stands. I was maybe going to be going with my friend in the Army and I was so pumped but he can't go which sucks, but at least I'm going!

You going to it?

What bay did you get for the GF tickets?

Yeah my mum got my dad and I tickets in the stands. I was maybe going to be going with my friend in the Army and I was so pumped but he can't go which sucks, but at least I'm going!

You going to it?

For the Grand Final im in Bay 119 with the Army.

Ahh that sucks, yeah im going and be on the hill! Can't wait first semi at Kogarah since 1998.

For the Grand Final im in Bay 119 with the Army.

Ahh that sucks, yeah im going and be on the hill! Can't wait first semi at Kogarah since 1998.

If Stgeorge make the GF, the army is going to be huge. Apparently all of 119 is sold out, as is most of 118 and 120 and it's mainly Stgeorge fans in those areas if the guys on league unlimited are correct. If I end up going, I'll be happy to sit anywhere but I would seriously envy anyone in the Army! I would have to hope some duder from another team brought a ticket in 119 and sells it on ebay :p

Yeah the semi is gonna be mad. The atmosphere against Parra, even in the stands, was electric.

If Stgeorge make the GF, the army is going to be huge. Apparently all of 119 is sold out, as is most of 118 and 120 and it's mainly Stgeorge fans in those areas if the guys on league unlimited are correct. If I end up going, I'll be happy to sit anywhere but I would seriously envy anyone in the Army! I would have to hope some duder from another team brought a ticket in 119 and sells it on ebay :p

Yeah the semi is gonna be mad. The atmosphere against Parra, even in the stands, was electric.

Haha yep, it was all organised by the army and best thing is, the ones that are sold after week 3 are just below where the army is so it'll just add to it!

Yeah Friday was the best night ever! also who are you on leagueunlimited?

Haha yep, it was all organised by the army and best thing is, the ones that are sold after week 3 are just below where the army is so it'll just add to it!

Yeah Friday was the best night ever! also who are you on leagueunlimited?

Oh awesome. Hopefully I can go.

I'm saintsman on leagueunlimited.

LOL a Souths player knocked Jason Taylor out on there mad Monday.

Idris-Rookie of the year
Ennis-Hooker of the year
Ryan-Captain of the year
Hannant-Prop of the year
Stagg-Lock of the year

More to come.

Can't believe Idris won rookie of the year though. He dropped away heaps.

Last edited:
Hayne won the Dally M, well done. Really has turned it on as of late, got 7 matches of 3 votes in a row.

Fa'alogo was the player involved with the Taylor hit. Hes gone anyway so he probably figured why not. Although it might stop him getting a Visa.

Can't believe Idris got ROTY, he only got 1 DM point for the year and he basically did nothing in the second half of the season. Dugan, Croker and Mortimer can feel hard done by.

Coach of the year was spot on as was DM.

Fa'alogo was the player involved with the Taylor hit. Hes gone anyway so he probably figured why not. Although it might stop him getting a Visa.

Can't believe Idris got ROTY, he only got 1 DM point for the year and he basically did nothing in the second half of the season. Dugan, Croker and Mortimer can feel hard done by.

Coach of the year was spot on as was DM.

Wasn't he meant to have been provoked?

Users who are viewing this thread