Nrl 2009

Hard to say with NRL games, it should be a cracker. The Eels are the inform team right now, if they lose Mortimer that might hurt their chances. Don't know why Kris Keating isn't back yet though.

The NRL will be happy, we now have a guaranteed Sydney team for the GF and an outsider. I hear Wallace could be gone for the season for the Broncos so the Storm could be making their 4 straight Grand Finals appearance which I believe would be a record for the NRL.

Dragons were never in it once the Broncos got on the board. Dave Taylor has given the Broncos that x-factor player they needed to rise to finals footy. Sadly the Dragons don't have that player which meant they were unable to lift another gear. Throughout the season you could see they were more consistent rather than a team that could lift to another level.

1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Josh Morris
4. Jamal Idris
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Ben Roberts
7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ben Hannant
9. Michael Ennis
10. Michael Hodgson
11. Greg Eastwood
12. Andrew Ryan
13. David Stagg

Interchange

14. Jarrad Hickey
15. Chris Armit
16. Yileen Gordon
17. Gary Warburton

Our best team possible. Would much rather have Warburton starting though. Looking for Roberts to have a big game here, the Eels will no doubt go after Noddy.

How much of a legend is Kimmorley? To come back so soon after such a bad injury is courageous. Hopefully he doesn't go in soft and goes for the hard tackles still.

This game is going to be a cracker. If the Dogs can stop Hayne at full back then the games ours. Hindmarsh is going to cause troubles too.

Can't wait to watch this! Friday night cracker.

We'll be targeting Mortimer. They'll be targeting Kimmorley. Great stuff this. It's going to be a ripper.

I'm calling in sick on Friday, I got a box seat. Prepare your on Big Mac's son!

I hear the Eels are favourites, not often you would see that. Could go either way, if Mortimer doesn't play that would swing it slightly to the Dogs but Mateo is more than capable at 5/8.

Broncos picked Glenn at halfback, I don't remember seeing him with much of a kicking game, his passing game might be okay since hes played at hooker but not going with a proper halfback could cost them. Would have been better giving Ben Hunt a go.

How much of a legend is Kimmorley? To come back so soon after such a bad injury is courageous. Hopefully he doesn't go in soft and goes for the hard tackles still.

This game is going to be a cracker. If the Dogs can stop Hayne at full back then the games ours. Hindmarsh is going to cause troubles too.

Can't wait to watch this! Friday night cracker.

Manly aren't playing :p

Howsie added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

I hear the Eels are favourites, not often you would see that. Could go either way, if Mortimer doesn't play that would swing it slightly to the Dogs but Mateo is more than capable at 5/8.

Broncos picked Glenn at halfback, I don't remember seeing him with much of a kicking game, his passing game might be okay since hes played at hooker but not going with a proper halfback could cost them. Would have been better giving Ben Hunt a go.

Strange indeed. Ben Hunt did play a few games for them this year though didn't he? I don't think it's matter's too much tbh, the Storm will win 13+

Glenn is more of a runner and passer. Won't create too much opportunities.

What about using Karmichael Hunt again :sarcasm

55,000 tickets sold by yesterday 5pm. Should be 70k+ there on Friday night.

Fantastic. Should be one of the better games all season. Really looking forward to this game. Haven't been this excited for a Bulldogs game for at least two years.

Someone said on league unlimited that 10 news was saying 68k tickets been sold! If that's true it will probably be a sell out!!! Really looking forward till friday night!

Wow a sell out for a semi great going, can't remember the last time we did that. IIRC the GF last year didn't even sell out.

Users who are viewing this thread