Nrl 2009

Probably although this was off the field so it could become a police matter. Although I don't think either will press chargers.

I've been watching this game since the cricket is a shambles at the moment, but this game's also pretty much over. The Storm have been very good though, Manly have just looked way of the pace. Might head to bed and get ready for the big game tommorow night :D

Manly looked alright in the first 20 minutes, as Gus said they looked good when it came to the impact. Their problem was getting over the line and their dreadful defence. Now its all fallen apart and Melbourne are scoring at will, how things change in a year. Melbourne also showing they still are a threat for the title.

Aren't Manly still a chance depending on the results on Saturday and Sunday? How does that work?

1 Dragons
2 Bulldogs
3 Titans
4 Storm
5 Sea Eagles
6 Broncos
7 Knights
8 Eels

1-8 2-7 3-6 4-5, they all play each other. Four teams lose this week and the two teams that are the lowest on the table that lose this week are gone.

If at least 2 of the top 3 teams win then Manly are still in. The 2 highest placed losers get a second chance.

Look at the mess the Warriors have caused. Now for the second straight year, 8th have beaten 1st and get a home final in week 2. The Eels were much better in defence with Hindmarsh back. Mortimer is going great guns what a talent he is, could be in the NSW jersey next season if he continues this form. Hayne absolute freak, that last minute try was crazy.

Last years Premiers are gone, they didn't deserve another chance anyway after their display.

Hahaha, Manly deserved to go. I'm so hoping the Broncos beat the Dragons tbh, I'll find that quite amusing. I think the Eels will beat the Titans by 13+.

And come on Syl, don't you remember the last time NSW rushed a young guy into the team. Hopefully they learn from past mistakes and give Mortimer time to develop.

They probably will but if he carries this form up to SOO then I would be picking him. Our selectors picked Campese when he was on the down and didn't helping picking Wallace at halfback.

Im not confident but im heading up to cheer on the dragons this weekend! Im sure Bennett has a plan. For the other game im tipping the Eels to run all over the Titans.

According to a few sources the Bulldogs are close to signing Sika Manu. Good news tbh, I really rate the bloke.

He was consistently the best Storm forward when he got back from injury, he would complete the Bulldogs pack getting rid of the need for Gary.

Got myself a new u20 I'm following now that Vidot has made the step up. Sami Sauiluma the tank- beast, hes got the build of a Vatuvei/Tuiaki can't wait to see him again tonight.

So how'd he go? The Raider's are getting a little greedy don't ya think :p Vidot, Dugan, Carney, Croker. You don't need another one.

He wasn't there and we got our ass spanked in the first half. His replacement Cullen is taller than Vidot, we seem to have a few of these tall wingers who look more like second rowers. We also have the lightning quick Low to come into the side :p

The match itself was over by halftime with the Tigers up 36-4, we came back to make the score 42-32 and we scored 7 tries a piece but the goal kicking of Picker ended up the difference although our defence was that poor in the 1st half that we never deserved it. The Tigers scored 3 tries in 3 minutes.

:doh I forgot about Low, I've heard good things about him.

So where playing the Eels next weekend, it should be a classic tbh. I wonder how big the crowd will be 60K+ maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread