nVidia GeForce4 420 Go Question?

rudeypooh

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi people some people have managed to get this game working on there laptops, i've got a Sony Vaio grt995mp with a nVidia GeForce4 420 Go graphic card. Once i install the demo, and run the game all seems fine until the main menu shows up, i can't see the mouse cursor or anything.

Any recommendations?

The most obvious first answer is to make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card, and to make sure that it is supported by BLIC. It should do, I think you can run Geforce2's at lower resolutions.
Bit of a p!sser, seeing as how the game has a big nVidia advert on startup.

Steeev said:
The most obvious first answer is to make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card, and to make sure that it is supported by BLIC. It should do, I think you can run Geforce2's at lower resolutions.
Bit of a p!sser, seeing as how the game has a big nVidia advert on startup.

lol exactly! on my desktop i have a geforce2 mx card and the game runs sweet, but on the laptop its throwing fits!!! :(

The GF4 MXs were seriously cut down cards, and are barely better than the GF2MX cards. I'm guessing the laptop versions will be made to work off less power and to give off less heat so you're probably running a weaker card in the laptop than on your desktop.

Users who are viewing this thread