ODI/Test Series- Australia vs Bangladesh (brad352 vs madmattg)

I use Bangladesh to be different.

Mad actually stands for Make Accountable Decisions (M.A.D).Its a long story.....

OK as for the match report. Im playing during the ads on TV.

30 Overs

Bangaldesh are not out of the woods with there numbers dwindling the number of wickets left could be their only down fall.

after 30 Bangaldesh are 9/241 with a run rate constistanly above 8 and a required run rate of only 4.15.

The game is still on.

The most dissapointing development during the game has been Gilchrests poor wicket keeping, well below his normal standards with 8 missed opportunities to date.

The Introduction of spin came in the 24th over yet did little to stem the flow of runs.

Clarke has stepped up a gear claiming vital wickets, but still is too erratic is his bowling to pose a continued threat.

Bangaldesh 9/241

Mahmud 45(23)
Mashrafe 59(46)
Rafique 61*(46)

Bowlers

Mcgrath 3/39 of 7
Lee 4/84 of 10
Gillespie 0/57 of 6
Warne 0/35 of 4
Clarke 2/23 of 3

You're doing well to stay at 8 an over even without the easy sixes, well done- probably the wickets will be your downfall but good luck for the rest of the game.

Will have it finished tonight. Im a bit slower than usual as Im watching TV.

OK, no problem- can you upload the save game when you're finished so it can go in the hall of fame, thanks :D

Originally posted by madmattg
These will be hard matches but as I said I play them realistically if I get out its out, no if buts or maybes.

This is exactly as it should be, good to hear

Are you gonna have it done soon, just need to know because it's easier to be able to start the next match straight away but I can't stay on the net all night- people want the phone :)

Have finished.

The result was suprising with Rafique being the saviour and not only winning the match with a four, but bringing up his century.

With outstanding support from Jubair who remained also unbeaten 2 shy of his 50 on 48*

Australia persisted with their spin, a major down fall in their game plan as after Bangladesh got the measure of clarke they never looked back.

Their was a sniff of victory however as Rafique was dropped on the score at 9/309.

What could have been for Australia slipped away.

As in the next over the 40th, clarke was hit for 3 successive boundaries. Not a true measure of how well he had bowled during the games play.

final score Bangaldesh 9/325 of 40 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread