ODI/Test Series- Australia vs Bangladesh (brad352 vs madmattg)

Ok i have a heap of other highlights.

However I will get photoshop tomorrow or something else if I can to change the size etc.

That way placing them all in one hit. Sorry for the large pictures at present.

saved file. Think its the correct one.

Attachments

• user01.zip
    119.3 KB · Views: 2
Looks like youve left for the night Brad352 sorry it took so long for me to get back to play.

Watched Third Watch then finished the game.

Next match is in sydney.

Hard
Radagas v4

My Line up is the same.

Game is in Sydney

Pitch will start wet
weather is grey
temp is mild

this will change for second session to

Pitch Damp
weather night
temp cool

Australia have won the toss.

Man of the Match

goes to.........

Rafique for an unbeaten 101 of 70 balls and 0/69 of 8 overs. Not the best bowling effort but a saviour for the team in batting.

Alot of people booed and called for Hayden with his century the Australian crowed turned nasty but Hayden gracious in defeat acknowledged Rafiques efforts.

There's always next time mate.

Brad352 I have the day off so a reply anytime soon would be good.

If no reply by the time I get back from the gym might just Bat and leave you a total to chase hope thats gonna be alrght with you.

Ok im back so looks like I might as well start batting then.

If Bangladesh did play like this in real life everyone else would be considered the minnows.

As an added mention Gilchrest missed a total 11 possible catches.
:eek: Strange- anyway well done mate, looking forward to the next one

Yes very strange about gilly. I took some screens and hope to install Photo Shop tomorrow or something similar so I can show you.

To describe what I mean, a thick edge will go either straight behind or off to one side. Gilly would put his gloves their the ball would be going in, then no as though he dropped the ball out the back it would go.

That happened 7 or times the other 3-4 were opportunities that could have been reached by the superman dive but he didnt even try.

One other went straight over his head.

Hey I will take a bit of luck on my side after the start I had everything went to hand or straight through my stumps.

hope to install Photo Shop tomorrow
Full rip off version or trial?

Well, good luck this time- Aus win the tosss and elect to bowl :)

Users who are viewing this thread