Official Apology from AC13 officials

Eh, the "rebuilding" could just mean they're adding back in features they were planning to drop. I doubt they'll be going back to square one, thats pretty doubtful and frankly suicidal. If they were smart they would delay til the Australian Ashes and give themselves plenty of time. But, eh... Whatever. At least an open an honest apology. That's something.

Eh, the "rebuilding" could just mean they're adding back in features they were planning to drop. I doubt they'll be going back to square one, thats pretty doubtful and frankly suicidal. If they were smart they would delay til the Australian Ashes and give themselves plenty of time. But, eh... Whatever. At least an open an honest apology. That's something.

That sounds perfect. Rebuilding at this stage is not just possible other than delaying the game till Australian Ashes. They are actually talking about the earlier state of the game.

I think its better they name their game as Fantasy Cricket 2014 and start taking pre-orders now.Moreover release the game in our dreams.

True Biggs, something is better than nothing. But still, rebuilding? Couldn't they find a better word that'd make things look much more clear?
Guess this is the BigAnt effect. AC13 wouldn't have had a chance had it stood in its current form against Cricket14. So, a right step anyway.

We all should ignore them and stick to Big Ant cricket. These guys might as well release Ashes 2015 considering they are rebuilding crap.

Lol...QnA session after the official release date....they just keep raising the bar!!! Have to say, this really has been the most amusing game release ever!!!! It really has become a joke now! And to see people coming and saying it took guts to come up with this apology....Lol thats nothing....they showed real guts in that Lord's event when they said the game would be released on time, even though they knew it wasnt the case!! Thats guts!!!

Well this is a surprise to be honest, that must have been very hard for them to do. If they are to have a future in cricket games then they need to be open and be honest, no one cares about a delay in the end we just want a bit of respect. p.s The next month is going to be interesting.:spy

Do you have to be so negative?

Yes and I am joining him!! This has become a BIG joke now and guess who the joke is on!! The ONLY reason I would want Ashes to do 'reasonably' well is to keep the competition running!!! Thats the only reason!

True Biggs, something is better than nothing. But still, rebuilding? Couldn't they find a better word that'd make things look much more clear?
Guess this is the BigAnt effect. AC13 wouldn't have had a chance had it stood in its current form against Cricket14. So, a right step anyway.

This guy gets it. "Rebuilding" reads like a PR statement than a factual actuality. They're not rebuilding anything at this point but they're perhaps being given more time to get stuff right. It can only be a good thing... But agree, poor choice of words but I wouldn't really expect them to be "rebuilding" anything, if anything that implies that they built the wrong thing in the first place... Weird term to pick.

Either way, official apology, open dialogue and hopefully get something positive injected back into this thing. Glass half full, n'that...

Its absolutely disappointing that it took a member of PC to copy the 'official apology' from facebook and post it here instead of Chief or any other 505/Trickstar representative(s).

But I also feel that many here have been rough on Chief - albeit very rightly - in past few weeks/days & he has lost confidence to show his face. Although everyone here has grievances against him may be if we are little polite he may come, just may be.

The sad part is we have added a new threat about the mess this game is at the moment:facepalm. This threat just like the game is a joke, they need to open up and just start showing there game. Even If they release some video of a buggy mess and tell us what they are working on right now. No more licence crap as the ashes is on in 2 bloody weeks away. p.s 505 games don't just say sorry prove it.:spy p.s Even my faith in this game is very low, I was one of just a few who tried to defend this game.

----------

Maybe chief has been fired or he just walked away.:eek:

I think big thumbs up to them for actually apologizing and opening up a line of communication, yes they screwed up but at least we are still assured of Ashes 2013 and probably a better game!!!

Steve S.

Look, unless this game (which no one has seen or played) turns out to be a heap of dung, we're all going to buy it along with BAC. So let's get down off the high horses and do what we always do. Wait and hope that this time the game will not be a disappointment and will be worth waiting for.
No one is more cynical than myself about the video game market but hope springs eternal.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread