Old games that you still play?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I regularly play Crash Bash when my mates come over, incredibly fun party game. If only this gen titles had lots of 2-player games.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Anyone here play 'Ghost Master'? It's a great little game, now available on Steam for ?2.99. Basically, you're a Ghost Master (a sort of civil servant of the dead) and it's your job to scare the crap out of the humans in each location you're assigned to (sometimes, you're there to accomplish other objectives, where scaring everyone away loses you the level). The range of ghosts is wide and varied, and the scares are funny (electrocuting a room full of humans and hearing the sound it makes never gets old!) To give you an idea of the levels:

Poultrygeist, The Calamityville Horror, Deadfellas, What Lies Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Full Mortal Jacket (you can probably see where this is going?)

It's such a shame they didn't ship a level editor with the game, as that would ensure it gets played from time to time for ages. They were going to for the sequel, but then the company folded and the sequel never came to be. Shame, because this is a great concept and a real breath of fresh air from endless FPS/RPG/Sports games. With any luck, some company employee will play it, see what a great game it is and 'copy' it, but it has been a long, long time since it was released, so chances are slim. Anyway, I'd highly recommend this game, especially at it's current price. One thing though, you might have flickering problems. To get rid of them, go into Properties of the Ghost Master shortcut (make one), Compatibilty, Disable Desktop composition. Oh, and if anyone figures out how to make the 'all ghosts in all levels' mod to work with the Steam version, let me know? :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I still play Zoo Tycoon. Love that game for some reason. It's fun.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Road Rash. A motorbike racing game from back in the days. Fun as anything, good for killing a bit of time. Love how you can whack other riders off their bikes and kick them into oncoming traffic.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Road Rash. A motorbike racing game from back in the days. Fun as anything, good for killing a bit of time. Love how you can whack other riders off their bikes and kick them into oncoming traffic.
Lol, I used to love that!!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

I'd love to see a modern remake of that game.

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone ever heard of Twinsen's Odyssey/Little Big Adventure ?

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I'd love to see a modern remake of that game.

Yea, me too but somehow the basic graphics gives it a sort of nostalgic feel for me. But a modern version would be sweeeet!

Road Rash is the bomb, I used to love fighting with the cop.

Same but I got so distracted at times trying to beat up the cop that I crashed and went sailing for miles and then get caught. Or I'd hit roadworks.

Users who are viewing this thread