One Called off T20 - India VS South Africa

200+ is a very strong possibility here. Poor poor stuff from India. The bowling is just not interested in keeping them down. India look like they dont care.

200+ is a very strong possibility here. Poor poor stuff from India. The bowling is just not interested in keeping them down. India look like they dont care.

Why would they? This is a publicity event. It doesn't actually mean anything.

I back India to chase whatever total here. The pitch is just amazing, ground is small, air thin...South Africa have aimed too low here, they could've seriously gone for 280 and probably achieved it. They're gonna end the innings with too many wickets in hand, and not having tried hard enough.

I back India to chase whatever total here. The pitch is just amazing, ground is small, air thin...South Africa have aimed too low here, they could've seriously gone for 280 and probably achieved it. They're gonna end the innings with too many wickets in hand, and not having tried hard enough.

I seriously doubt it Adarsh... I am not too happy with India's body language out there. There doesn't seem to be any serious-ness from India as far as this match is concerned. I am expecting that body language to rub off into their batting too. Hope I am proved wrong and you're proved right!:yes

South Africa easily got 78 off the last 5. They really did not aim high enough. I mean, India may lose this ...but South Africa let em of the hook. Sounds funny when you say that when a side got 220, but from after 5 overs on I was thinking that South Africa are taking it too easy. 11 an over on this track on this ground isn't too hard.

:lol:lol Rain you do 18 hours of journey to play 1 t20 that too rain affected.

BTW Gambhir was in some hot form and Utthapa was just ruining all the effort

We cannot be so sure about an Indian win. If Utthapa had played like Gambhir is doing we would have won by D/L method currently but the super soppers are out and we should have the play on

Come now! We don't need saving by anyone or anything! Rain has saved India! The next ball is a wicket which sparks a catastrophic collapse, SA wins as usual!

:lol Come on do I need to repeat again? with 7.5 overs 70/0 and still Virat,Raina Dhoni and Yusuf to come I would say Match was and is in balance.

No one is favorite at this moment. I remember Yusuf's batting and it was amazing in SA last time around

----------

Below are the amount of fried chicken I give to this match-

?

Jim: "Pointless match? Why is everyone lamenting so... It's the players who travel and toil and play, we and media need to watch and enjoy, from when has it become such a hard job to do and a lot to complain about?? After all, this match is for a good cause, shall we please watch it happily as a cricket fan. Please." That good cause is the Jacques Kallis Foundation, if you needed to ask.

Perfectly for you mate :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread