One Called off T20 - India VS South Africa

Absolutely, just pulling your leg.

----------

Quite amazing, I'm sitting about 12km from Wanderers and the sky is clear, stars and everything. Odd flash of lightning but that's all!

Ten cricket is the worst broadcaster, they make even neo look good.

Ten cricket is the worst broadcaster, they make even neo look good.

Cant agree more :p

Well this is so lame I seriously cant believe we have a wash out game :facepalm

----------

Well thats it Game called off and South Africa win by 11 runs :p

Looks like Uthappa could be the villian of the piece if this game doesn't start anymore. And could hurt his future selections too (he is anyway not as favored as other youngsters in the team)

Well, wasn't a complete waste. I'm sure the BCCI and CSA executives found a way to make themselves some good coin.

Exactly the public got who paid for the money to watch this game must ask for a refund :p

Is South Africa picking its best T20 team

Watching the SA T20 team in the last year, IMO a few notable players are absent from their set-up such as Ryan McLaren, Roleof Van Der Merwe, Du Plessis and Davy Jacobs don't seem to feature.

Plus i'm not sure Amla really should be in that team, especially when you consider Kallis best position is as a open and Richard Levi has emerged as the Proteas version of David Warner.

Best S Africa T20 XI for T20 WC:

Levi
Kallis
Ingram
Duminy
De Villiers (c) +
A Morkel
McLaren
Botha
Peterson
Steyn
M Morkel

Back-ups:

Du Plessis
Vilas/Jacobs
De Lange/Theron
Van Der Merwe

Next on BCCI's Agenda

Find out when the first consignment of Malayalis landed in the Gulf as well as the first consignment of Gujaratis in the USA.

We shall soon have an entire Indian team setup flying to UAE and USA to play many more such one-off T20s.

Users who are viewing this thread