Discussion Online Play General Discussion

rtsks

School Cricketer
Mr rtks I have played so many tournaments and nobody complained about my bowling.The fact that u ball all balls by medium pacers above 8 mts means that u don't ball fairly.Not a single delivery I bowled to u was above 6 mts forget 8mts.Ur complaining about the looing spin bowling but those were also eell within the 6mt mark.U need to improve ur skills.By the was ur in my blocked list now will not play with u again unless u change ur bowling styles that is slower boncers by medium,pacers.
Mr. Arunsa

Its bad to hear your lies and saw the pitch map after every over most of the deliveries you bowled are all below 6m slow balls, you have started to exploit the first game between us i forfeit that to u, in second match also u continue to do the same that's why i am forced to do such actions. i don't care about your blocking list, i hope you conduct tournaments to get win by exploiting game condition, try to play fair and compete

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
get a room.

you play online, the other guy is gonna do what it takes to win. don't like a certain tactic, ask for an agreement beforehand not to do it, and if they don't agree don't play. if someone plays a way you don't like, finish the game (forfeits are for douches) and don't play them again.

or you know, mince and bitch in a public forum. whatever.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ All of this...

Play people you know. Play people you like playing against. Play people who play in the same attitude you do. If you're going to play random people, you know what you're in for.

....oh and, play a format you like as well. Even if you're losing, if it's a Super Test or Six4Six match (which is all I pretty much play now) at least it's a format that's enjoyable to you.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Played a random match where the guy had only 1 fielder in the circle and everyone were on the boundary line, is this possible , aren't there any field restrictions for the amount of player in and out of the circle??

You get a lot of that playing random people as they'll play custom match settings which allow them to place fielders on the boundary. If I'm playing anyone who sticks their entire field on the boundary line, I pretty much just accept that I'll lose and just have fun trolling them by pushing singles or blocking. It's often why I won't play folks if I don't know em... Some people want the win too much ahead of actually just having a good competitive fun match.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
You get a lot of that playing random people as they'll play custom match settings which allow them to place fielders on the boundary. If I'm playing anyone who sticks their entire field on the boundary line, I pretty much just accept that I'll lose and just have fun trolling them by pushing singles or blocking. It's often why I won't play folks if I don't know em... Some people want the win too much ahead of actually just having a good competitive fun match.
Yeah totally agree...I dont know how a "win" gets them the "fun" factor...

kushari

International Coach
Regarding all these online issues, as I conduct regular Tournaments (I dont necessarily play myself in all these tournaments), I have came across all kind of douche bags who will do anything just to win an Online Video Game. The best part is when someone make Mohammad Irfan play as 4 Feet tall fast bowler. It cant get more absurd than that. Though, we have few rules as majority of guys follow those rules, but still sometime its super fun to meditate between 02 players who allege each other of playing unfairly. I have now gave up, and just play with 2/3 guys only as its not worth playing with random guys unless you are in mood of some fun experience.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Just had a jog around the park with @IceAgeComing my favorite Admin <3 Forever dot com.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...if only you knew someone who could make those things...

EDIT:

Done @IceAgeComing

[HASHTAG]#PlanetCricketPicasso[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeah well Biggs , since Mattw went over to the dark side , as expected he stopped actually playing the game .....

You know what they say about a mechanic`s own car hey :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Fairly quick 50 against not-MattW the other day, some random I think for memory... either way... this was in the amazing Six4Six format...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played my first co-op game. Even though we lost the match, it was fun. My partner was good, but I conceded too many runs as I had not bowled much before. So practicing bowling now.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
20170121033643_1.jpg
20170121033648_1.jpg 20170121033647_1.jpg 20170121033644_1.jpg
Played a Super Over v @Sodium

--

We also played a co-op as RCB v KKR.
20170121032649_1.jpg 20170121032656_1.jpg 20170121032653_1.jpg 20170121032652_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread