Discussion Online Play General Discussion

I'd be interested in a test tournament of some sort if anyone wanted to commit to that.

Steam ID: dale0404

If anyones keen on an Online game on PC my username is jordanshelton23

Im keen on an ODI of somesort. Didnt realise you can save online games, so even if we play 20 overs here 20 there.

I would be interested for playing either ODI or even Test Matches online. But I think Online save mechanism is broken (At-least for PC version). You cannot resume the saved games.

I have asked @BigAntStudios to confirm if its a bug, but didn't received any clear reply till now.

Below is the image of a online saved game. I dont know what to do with this? It neither resume nor calculate the winner by D/L method. So unless we get a clear picture from @Ross its useless starting a ODI or Test match online if you cant even resume the saved games. Still waiting for someone to confirm how to resume saved online games on PC.

ffWeyv4.png

I have resumed plenty of save games on PC - and have even seen that calculate win option given, both on a saved match and when an opponent's connection dropped I was given an option to calculate the winner or save.

I don't have any to screenshot at the moment because I've completed all the outstanding games.

I have resumed plenty of save games on PC - and have even seen that calculate win option given, both on a saved match and when an opponent's connection dropped I was given an option to calculate the winner or save.

I don't have any to screenshot at the moment because I've completed all the outstanding games.

I suppose, I am unlucky then as my efforts are going in vain if and when its getting disconnected or I am saving the game manually, the game does not move on beyond the screen shot I have posted. I have 04 more online saved games which is neither resuming nor it calculating any result. @MattW if you want or have some time, we can play an online game and then save it and check it if it is resuming or not?
My steam ID is: kushari

Note: For the 1st 03/04 days, I did get the option to calculate result for saved games (When it cant resume), so I think this bug is a new one (Its happening since last 06/07 days I think). It will be great if @Ross could investigate the matter when he has some free time.

Wow. Tests even better.

Ill add you.

Yes me too, interested in play a Test Match, provided we can save and resume games.

You can add me. My steam ID is: kushari

no1 is online.....ever :(
on pc

Yes me too, interested in play a Test Match, provided we can save and resume games.

You can add me. My steam ID is: kushari
Yeah, Ill play a Test with you.

----------

Online mode is great! Got to lunch in a Test vs Dale.

Eventful first session, Dale chose to bat. Johnson and Harris each finding the edge a few times One edge I got and the keeper pouched it but the umpire didnt hear it and I didnt appeal. :noway

Ah well, got a few early wickets and now Bell is fighting back. Good match so far. :thumbs

----------

Eventful first session, Dale chose to bat. Johnson and Harris each finding the edge a few times One edge I got and the keeper pouched it but the umpire didnt hear it and I didnt appeal. :noway

Ah well, got a few early wickets and now Bell is fighting back. Good match so far. :thumbs

Class T10 game mate rain d/l to 67 to win and reduced to 6 over's,can't believe i lost from a winning,lol gg mate. :thumbs

Im always online.jesususedak47 on steam.
Jaraarrow on the game.

Class T10 game mate rain d/l to 67 to win and reduced to 6 over's,can't believe i lost from a winning,lol gg mate. :thumbs
Haha, when you opened with Warne and got 4 quick wickets I thought I was done!

Then Lara turned it on and spanked you. :clap

Good game mate.

Played a match with IVG member and the game was so smooth and bug free [some were there but not gameplay affecting one so fine with that]...Really enjoyed the game but lost the match though...:mad

The only problem I am facing is that Pacers bowl on good length regardless of what length I bowl and this is happening only online as I am fairly a good bowler in offline gameplay...What might cause that??

----------

Loving it and Bell will reach a ton!

Users who are viewing this thread