Online Play

complaints.jpg

Plz send and email to codemasters regarding Connection Issue.

I request everyone to drop an email to [email protected] regarding this issue.I spoke to their technical support today and they told they have not received many complains about this problem.
So if you want to get this solved asap tell them about it in detail
and also the major problem during online play is -
1. Connection issues (Lost Connection) on both PS3 and Xbox Live especially lofted shots or whenever the balls goes for six.

I request everyone to drop an email to [email protected] regarding this issue.I spoke to their technical support today and they told they have not received many complains about this problem.
So if you want to get this solved asap tell them about it in detail
and also the major problem during online play is -
1. Connection issues (Lost Connection) on both PS3 and Xbox Live especially lofted shots or whenever the balls goes for six.

I think its a good idea. I have emailed Codemasters and i suggust everyone should so they know everyone is having this issue.

I emailed Codies on Tuesday. Here's their reply :

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning International Cricket 2010.

International Cricket 2010 on the Xbox 360, as all Xbox 360 games, uses the Xbox 360 Live service for all online aspects, however it does use peer to peer connections.

If you are losing connection to the host, therefore, then it is likely that your connection to the host has been lost through a dropped connection or the other player disconnecting.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02207003

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

Hmm.

You should reply:
Then why fearsome tweak does it only happen on this game and happens to 99% of people that own it? What's your crap reason for this?
(Nah don't, just think it) :laugh

If you are losing connection to the host, therefore, then it is likely that your connection to the host has been lost through a dropped connection or the other player disconnecting.
Don't both players get the same message? I'd also mention that you were able to keep chatting despite it dropping the connection (not sure who it was who was able to do that, but that alone rules out a connection issue).

But I should mention that you won't really be able to get far with customer support, they are writing off answer sheets, they aren't connected to the developers and won't be able to push for a patch.

Don't both players get the same message? I'd also mention that you were able to keep chatting despite it dropping the connection (not sure who it was who was able to do that, but that alone rules out a connection issue).

I did mention that in my email, I had a game with Codebreaker where we were able to stay in private chat even though the game itself was borked. On the plus side, no one involved in the making of the game can be unaware of our gripes now as we do see some of them on here periodically. Hopefully we'll see a fix soon.

I do still love the single player game though.

Ok, Codemasters want the location of the players experiencing the problems and (if possible) the location of the person you were playing.

Ok, Codemasters want the location of the players experiencing the problems and (if possible) the location of the person you were playing.

I am from Australia. I am on PS3.

I have disconnection issues with players playing from UK, USA/CANADA, India (may be more but haven't tried yet). Haven't played any games with players from Australia, so don't know about that.
Haven't completed single match online.:doh

I experienced the problem twice with old Virender who was based in India.

The other times i could not be sure whether it was a disconnect or a quit.

..... are we seriously still talking about connection?

Anyway, it's Islamabad, Pakistan.

Have experienced issues with sadiqameen66 (idk where he is), anyone in the UK, anyone in India, anyone in Australia, and almost everyone in the United States.

The only exception to this is Mark - who I've completed I think 4 games without a disconnection, and he's in Austin, Texas.

I'm in the UK and I've had disconnects ranging from a mate in the same city ( Worcester ) to Aus / Ind / Pak. In fact I've only had 3 games that I've actually been able to complete - 1 v Jara, 1 v Codebreaker & 1 with a mate in Worcester. :crying

I played a game last night 10 over match completeded it both of us hitting 4s and 6s all over the place to every corner of the ground and not a hint of lag or disconnects, pld 18 overs in total was fine so its a real mystery as to why others time out.

Users who are viewing this thread