Online Play

Normally 5 days but your case is a special one I will say 10 working days.

I am intrigued too, keep us posted. Mabybe we can share the bounty!

Just to update you, I've been in touch and Codies are aware of this and looking into it.

Lets hope for the best. I hope they dont wait till october 2010 and then release australian verison with patch and make us pay another $50.00 for that.

This is indeed a great news! The most difficult part i.e. attempting to look and hence accepting/finding the bug that is widely being reported is done.

Hopefully the connectivity issue is fixed so even though it is a slogfest some people can actually play fun online matches with some rules without disconnects.

Now if they do release a patch is it a possibility that they would include the online difficulty mode selection and HUD selection as an option for matches?

Now if they do release a patch is it a possibility that they would include the online difficulty mode selection and HUD selection as an option for matches?

What do you exactly mean? Do you mean not to play against tough opponents?

Is it me or the AI playing backfoot late cut on yorker seems a bigger bug then onlineplay? (As after continuous tries I have only manage to play one game online there are no one seems to be online)

You can play the late cut on a yorker in real cricket if given the width, it can be placed between the slips and gully fielders if present. I have seen Tendulkar and Shewag do it.

Have you also emailed Trickstar Games as well as they are the main developers of the game?

I sent them this email:

Good Evening Sir/Madam,

There seems to be problems concerning online gameplay for International Cricket 2010 on the XBOX 360.

1. Finding servers are near impossible.

2. If I do find a server, I get this message: "Connection to host lost."

3. During a game, if an opponent or myself hits a boundary, the game freezes snd a message shows up saying, "Connection to host lost."

Will Trickstar Games be bringing out a patch to fix this problem?

If not, how I can I fix this error?

Thanks and kind regards

In case anyone in Australia needs someone to vent anger on (I guess you could call internationally if you want): +61 3 95 29 1177 (Trickstar's phone number)

Users who are viewing this thread