Online Play

the more i try to play online the more frustrating it gets....i know how you feel alioz...

I just can't believe that they could release the game without testing atleast a few matches over the network, because this problem is so easy to reproduce and is happening with almost every other member here.

I'd love to see gamespot or IGN or the likes do a gameplay review featuring online match and facing this grave issue, that would be the perfect embarrassment for a game claiming to support online.

I am in the process of drafting an e-mail as well although I doubt the response would be any different. I will post the response here if I get one. Seriously, it is one thing to make mistakes but it is even worst to not accept it and fix it.

180609-NoEvidence400.jpg

I said I heard, did I say it is fixed? I just needed a confirmation.

Personally I have not received my copy as yet even though I pre-ordered it so I can not confirm one way or the other.

I was chatting to a friend of mine on PS3 the other day and he mentioned that it seemed to have been fixed. I will check with him again tonight. He was probably just bluffing wanting to have a game with me.

Any word from Codies as yet. I know Insomniac has been writing letters for compensation, lol.

Man I love that letter, compensation for PS3 because the game has not been patched as yet. Good luck, I hope you get it cause you spent so much time writing that letter.

If you get it can you let me know? I might even your letter as a template, lol.

I love you all, including Mark!

Last edited:
I said I heard, did I say it is fixed? I just needed a confirmation.

Personally I have not received my copy as yet even though I pre-ordered it so I can not confirm one way or the other.

I was chatting to a friend of mine on PS3 the other day and he mentioned that it seemed to have been fixed. I will check with him again tonight. He was probably just bluffing wanting to have a game with me.

Any word from Codies as yet. I know Insomniac has been writing letters for compensation, lol.

Man I love that letter, compensation for PS3 because the game has not been patched as yet. Good luck, I hope you get it cause you spent so much time writing that letter.

If you get it can you let me know? I might even your letter as a template, lol.

I love you all, including Mark!
Do you think I was serious about the PS3 compensation? I'm just attempting to put pressure on them - no way in a million years would they buy my PS3.

It would be a first in corporate history I think (now refunding my money for the game, rare, very unlikely, but not unheard of)

It can happen you never know. I thought your story was very believable and deserve their consideration for some sort of compensation.

Last edited:
They don't need to compensate anyone for anything. When you go see a bad movie, you don't get your money back.

They don't need to compensate anyone for anything. When you go see a bad movie, you don't get your money back.

If the film is faulty, e.g. bad quality, sound not working ect., I thought they give your money back. Happens rarely though.

A bad movie is a point of view; that this game is broken online is a matter of fact.

If Paramount promoted a movie featuring Sean Penn, but instead had Rob Schneider show up; I think that'd be a pretty good case for wanting your money back.

I went to this cheap cinema in Sydney for Spiderman 3 premiere; the projector went out of order. They had no back up, I got a full refund.

Mind you it was no compensation as I had to queue for the movie ticket for a couple of hours.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread