Online Play

Colin, exactly what does location have to do with it?

It simply does not make sense unless a certain shot is spiking the pings resulting a requirement of high speed connections to maintain the connection...

But even then, it just doesn't seem like location specificially means anything at all.

I am from India, I completed 3 games with someone from my city. I am not able to complete games with people from Pakistan, UK and USA.(haven't played with anyone outside the metioned countries). However I was able to comple two 10 over games with jaraarrow(UK) and two t20 games with one more guy living in the UK but now again I get the same error.

Colin, exactly what does location have to do with it?

It simply does not make sense unless a certain shot is spiking the pings resulting a requirement of high speed connections to maintain the connection...

But even then, it just doesn't seem like location specificially means anything at all.

I'm just passing on the request for information that I've had from Codemasters.

I have had disconnections with people in USA, UK , NZ and AUS. Managed completes with people in PAK and USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in australia and have mostly played people from england, as they are the ones online most of the time.

[email protected]

Let them know there the disconnecting problems online, and the fact that lofted easy shots are ruining the whole experience even if the game doesn't disconnect.

They still haven't replied to my last e-mail - because as Colin pointed out, Customer Service doesn't know anything and can't do anything.

Or we could try EA Sports email to make something for next year. That'll get Coddies to answer the emails.

I played a game last night..first time i was able to hit fours without disconnection...i thought bug got fixed! but no.....i then hit first six after 4 overs and bang...disconnection. I hate not being able to play online....I am so angry at codies......They should be ashamed. I have bought a game that i can not play....if it was any other product (electronics) i would be getting my money back. Its been a month now and they havent fixed the bug.

I am seeing bunch of ppl i added for IC 2010 on planetcricket already playing other games including myself...heck i don't game on PS3 much but i started playing my cousin's games whose PS3 I got just for IC 2010.

Lot of people are losing interest it seems due to the online issues and other bugs...Hopefully there will be a patch soon and it will re-ignite the interest.....

I really enjoyed playing online on AC2009 although i came to the party late but it was still fun.

People should just ditch this crap game if you want to play online, just go back to AC2009.

There will be no patch for IC2010! Yes there will be IC 2011!

Users who are viewing this thread